Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 6


Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

 

Part 6     

                Things went bye. I’m still the single man in the band, with public made a rumor, who I was dating with. Screwed with that! I love what I am, and I like to be alone. Lads said I had to open up to find someone. I don’t know, it never went to my head. My head was full of Kian, just him, nobody else. I even couldn’t think that I could opened up for someone new. So it never crossed in my mind when it happened. I found someone. Someone who might be can take my head off from Kian.

 

                His name was Kevin. He was four years younger than me (damn, so young!), and we met at Lilies Bordello after Dublins Celebrity, following the Childline Concert in The Point on January 2005. He was the former of ‘V’ boyband. I didn’t know how it started. He just there, and took my attention. Ok, I shouldn’t compare him with Kian. His face was so young and so innocent, while Kian… well you know he was so mature. And Kevin was so pretty. He took a lot my attention. Then we talk, and he was so funny, and always made me laugh. The stuff went great, and it was just like that. I like him! How strange, Kevin could make me turn away from Kian, the one I loved for well… ten years!! How great he was! (Kevin I mean). Well he was kind of my baby brother. I was baby sitt him, but it doesn’t matter for me. I still like him.

 

    “I have loved someone, Ki,” I said with nervously, when I had decide to let Ki know. He had to know.

He didn’t response, but waiting with enthusiasm face. Waiting for something he waited for long time.

    “It’s Kevin.”

He stunned, and paled “Kevin? Oh, no, not my dad, right?”

    “What?” I puzzled, but ‘Oh, God, damned, I forgot, his dad’s name is Kevin too!’  “No it’s not, ya deutz!”

Kian sighed with relieve, but bursted into laughter, “I know you don’t. He’s kind too old for you,” with cheeky grin.

    “Yeah, he could be my grandpa either.”

    “Hey, he’s not that old!” he sound hurt.

    “Sorry!” I couldn’t help to laugh. Well, his dad might 65 years old now, then compare with my dad’s who still 48. See what I mean?’

    “So who’s Kevin this?”

    “Kevin McDaid, well, you know him as the former ‘V’ band.”

    “Oh, that little boy,” he smiled cheekily

    “Stopped Kian, he’s not that young.”

Kian just laughing. “Sorry. But you know, he’s so young, and look so cute. He looks like a girl.”   

    “No he’s not. Well okey, he’s pretty, and the most he is a lot cute than you. You’re not cute anymore, Kian, you had turned to be like your dad now.”

    “Oh, had I?” he let out the disappointed face. “I Am no longer cute?” and sad.

    “Hey, Jodi still like you!”

    “Yeah, you right,” he’s smiling again. “So, how’s this Kevin then? What make he’s better than me?”

I stunned. I never thought he would ask that. “Kian… it wasn’t that he’s better than you…”

    “Mark I know!” he smiled widely. “Chill out, man. I mean, what do you find on him that you didn’t found from other guys along this time?”

‘Oh’.   “Well, I don’t know. He’s a great kid, and he’s funny. He makes me laughing. I just like him. It’s that wrong?”

    “No. Why was it wrong? It’s great for you, Mark. Finally you found love again. I’m happy for you.”

    “Thanks. Ki. But I want you to know, that the feeling for you, it still there, deep inside my heart. I still keep it.”

    “No, don’t. Give it all to him. He deserves to have all your love. Stop thinking of me. Now there’s someone who you love, who loves you. He is the one who supposed to have your love, not me. Don’t get me wrong, Mark, I don’t mind, and mad loving by you, but you have to stop now. You have to learn to love anybody other than me, and give all you heart for him. It’s my honored being loved by you, but you had to let it go. You had to love someone else. You have to love Kevin. He’s here now. Ok.”

    “Ok. Thanks Ki. You are so understanding.”

    “Hey, I love you, bro, I just want you happy, that’s all.”

    “I know,” I smiled shyly.

 

                So that’s, it. I started to love Kevin, and tried not to think of Kian again. It kind a work. I’m happy with Kevin. I mean, he was really great. A great boy. I kind of love him more. And I’m so grateful finally I found someone I love and loved me back. Thanks, God, you’re so kind!

 

TBC

 

Please Review

 

Next Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment