Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 7


Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6



 

Part 7

 

                It had a few months I go out with him. And I’m still like him. Even more, I had to say that I had love him now. It so great! I love him and he loves me, and lads; they all happy for me, especially Kian. And surely my family. You know, they had been great for me, accepting what ever I am, and still loving as their son. They will always happy for me. Thanks ma, dad, love you!

So, when I had sure with my feeling, and nobody was mind with our relationship, I decided to tell the public about my sexuality, and all lads were supporting us. It’s not hard, but I did it when we are starting to recording our seventh album. Crazy I think, but I knew fans would accepted it, as the love us (westlife) for anything. So I made a confess on The Sun. And this is my confession on paper :

 

He's a heart-throb admired by millions of fans around the world... and today Westlife star Mark Feehily has taken the brave decision to reveal that he is gay.
In an astonishingly frank and moving interview in today's Sun newspaper, the singer decided to tell the truth about his love life for the first time. For years the Irish-born singer has avoided questions about sexuality. But today he feels the time is right to come out in an exclusive Sun interview.

Mark, 25, says: "I want people to know the truth about my sexuality. I am gay and I'm not asking for any sympathy, or to be a role model to anyone else.

"I simply felt it was the right time for me to let people know the truth.

"I've never tried to hide who I am from anyone, but I'm a very private person and in the past I haven't felt the need to say anything about my sexuality.

"But I want people to know I'm very comfortable with who I am."

With Westlife Mark has had a staggering twelve No 1 singles, won two Brit Awards, an MTV Europe Award and had five multi-platinum albums. He is also a pin-up for teenage girls around the world who camp outside the band's hotels hoping to catch a glimpse of their heros. While his bandmates, Kian Egan, 25, Shane Filan, 26, and 26-year-old Nicky Byrne were all aware of Mark's sexuality, it will perhaps come as a surprise to his army of fans.

Mark explains: "I'm not worried about how people react because I’m happy being who I am. My close friends and family – the people I love – have been incredibly supportive to me and that’s what really matters.

"I think the culture we live in today is different and that people’s attitudes towards homosexuality have changed. I don’t think my life will change dramatically as a result of me doing this interview today.

"I’m still the same person I was the day before. I’m sure Westlife fans will be pleased that I’m happy. I don’t think it changes anything.Mark, from a tight-knit family in Sligo, north west Ireland, is currently in a long-term relationship with singer Kevin McDaid. Kevin, 21 was in a boyband called V and the pair met a few months back.

Mark explains: "I’m a very private person and I don’t think I owe it to anyone to go into details about my relationship. But I would like to say that I’m happy, and that I’ve found someone who is a real companion. It does get lonely being on the road with the band sometimes and I’m very happy now I’m in a relationship with someone who makes me laugh.

"All the lads in Westlife have settled down and are in relationships, so why can’t I be?
"I haven’t gone to great lengths to try and hide anything from anyone. But now that I’m doing this interview today, perhaps it will be a bit easier to get on with a normal life. In a way I don’t see coming out in this interview as a big deal.

"I told my parents a few years ago and they were absolutely fantastic.
"They gave me a big hug and told me it didn’t matter – they totally accepted it and I know that they love me. 

"Their only concern was that I might have been suffering trying to keep it a secret.
"But my parents and two younger brothers were amazing.

"We’re a very close family and that’s been a tremendous help to me.
"And the lads in the band are among my best friends in the world – they have been there for me whenever I’ve needed to talk anything through.

"They are pleased that I am comfortable with my life. Westlife have sold an impressive 34 million albums around the globe and are planning to release a new album in October. Mark is convinced his announcement will have no impact on the support the band enjoys from their incredible fan base.

He explains: "What I’m really doing today isn’t really any different to what lots of other people have to go through in their lives. Everyday there are people worrying about how their families react when they tell them they are gay.

"I’d like to tell everyone not to worry about that because in my experience everyone has been supportive of me. My home town is so small and close-knit that the people there are just proud of what we’ve achieved as a band. They still treat me and the lads as they always have.

"The way I’ve always seen it is that when I was a little boy I wanted to be a singer. I didn’t want to be famous – I just wanted to sing.

"And that’s the way I’ve always tried to live my life.

"I’m sure after this interview those who didn’t know the truth about my personal life will move on and see that I'm normal like them."

               

And you know what, I’m so relived when it had out. I never been happier than I am that weekend! And I was thrilled with the support I has received from Westlife fans. My record company tells me that all the e-mails from fans have been totally supportive and I really appreciate that. Thanks you all. I felt so independent. Go out with Kevin without any fears fans will found out about us. We could kiss anywhere and anytime we want it in front of them without carring the world had open know. They now about us! It was so great, and I’m so happy. And it didin’t cause to the album. Our seventh album ‘Face to Face’ were doing great. Our single ‘You Raise Me up’, and ‘When You Tell Me That You Love Me’-our duet with Diana Ross-’ went to number one. Cool! Great job, lads! We even won (again, for 5 times!) Best pop Act on Meteor Award 2006. In this opportunity, we let anyone to see how deadly in love we were, when photographer found us kissing passionate on the car (disguisting? Hope not). Hey we just show how happy we are. We deserve too, right? 

 

TBC 

 

Please review .... :)

 

Next Part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment