Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 8


Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 , Part 7

 

Part 8

 

                It went great. All westlife members have a partner. We even went together when we visit Asia – Australia tour this March. Nicky with Gina, Shane took his family; Gilly and little Nicole- and his dad Peter, Kian took his baby lover Jodi, and of course I took Kevin with me. It was so great, it was like family vacation. Damned I would love to do this again. I loved it!

 

                But something shocked me after that. I would never expected this happened this fast. I think I’m not ready with it. Something I couldn’t take it. And this is my fear for my whole life.

                It was 29 April 2006, just right on his 26th birthday. As usual, Kian made a party in middle our three months concert. I thought it was just a usual birthday party. But it didn’t. And I never expected and imagine that he would do that. No… Yes… He proposed her!! Yes, Kian proposed her to be his wife, marrying him. Oh God, it happened now. Finally it happened! My world just fallen down! And I just could smile, and cried bitterly. How could he done that without telling me first! How cruel is that! Didn’t he see me anymore, just like he asked permission to ask her out? He didn’t see me anymore. He didn’t care about me, while I’m still thinking about him. Oh, no, yes, I still love him. Even I had Kevin now. I still love him, and I don’t want him to get married, yet. Not now! Oh, God, help me!

 

 

    “Why you didn’t tell me first!?” I couldn’t help for not asking. Well, he broke my heart!

    “What?”

    “You proposed her!”

    “So…? No body knows. I made a surprise for her. No body had been told. Not Shane and Nicky,” he looked confuse. But then realized. “Oh, God, don’t tell you still love me, Mark?”

    “I can’t help it, Ki. I do still love you.”

    “But you have Kevin now.”

    “I know! But it still there, Ki. I can’t get rid of you. And this, it’s kind broke me. You didn’t tell that you want to propose her, not like when you asked her out. You told me everything, but for this one, you didn’t. It hurts me, Ki.”

His face fallen. “Oh, Mark,” and pulled to his arms, hugged. “I’m sorry.”

    “But I had to do this, Mark. I love her, and I want to get married. We have been together for 4 years, and I think this is the right time. I’m 26, and she’s 23. And I don’t want to get old when I’m married. I want it now, Mark.”

    “I know. But at least, you can tell me first, so I wouldn’t got shocked like this. I never supposed this happened quickly. I’m not ready of loosing you. And watching you with her, still hurt me.”

Kian had to smile, “Who said you’re gonna loosing me. And you have Kevin now. He’ll be there for you.”

    “But not you, Ki. You know, I still love you.”

He took a sigh. “Mark, you have Kevin now, he’s the one you should love. Don’t you love him?”

    “I do love him, Ki, but not as much as I love you.”

    “You had to love him more, Mark. He’s here now, loving you. You don’t want to let him down, do you. I know you wouldn’t. And I’m so appreciate that you still love me, but think I had enough. You must give it to him too. I had too much, Mark!” with smiled widely, not meant to mad.

I had to smile too. “I loved to love you. It never enough for me.”

    “It’s enough for me. And I want you to give it to Kevin. You may still love me, but please love Kevin more. Please….” with pleading eyes.

    “Ok,” I give up with smiled.

He smiled. “Thank you,” then hugged me.

    “So now, I asked your permission to marrying my girlfriend. Would you let me to marrying my girlfriend?” with grinned face, and pleading eyes.

Damned, I couldn’t resist his eyes!

    “Okey, you may marry your girl friend. I give you permission, Kian.”

    “Oh, Mark, thank you very much,” he gave me a big hug with happy face, Big, till I couldn’t breath. “Thank you, I love you so much,” then kissed me on the lips.

Kian, don’t do this, this make me harder to let you go. But I didn’t let go. I enjoyed his sweet lips for a while. He let me!!

    “Hope you happy ever after with her, Ki. I want you so much to be happy.”

    “You know I will, Mark. I’ll be happy with her. Don’t worry.”

    “I know,” I smiled, and hugged me. But I know, my life wouldn’t be the same again.

 

TBC 

 

Please review .... :) 

 

Next Part  9

No comments:

Post a Comment