Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 3

Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2



Part 3

                Westlife was crazy!!! Everyone loved us. Our first single was jumped in to number one, and as well our seconds. It made us as the most wanted boyband, replacing boyzone. We beat them!! It was so hectic. The promotion through out the year over the world not letting us have a single rest. It killed me. I was so exhausted, and I hate being exposed, I hate press, I wanted to go home! Stay laid at home. I wanted quit!!!! But Kian stopped me. He wanted this so much. He didn’t want I screwed it up. We were only just begun! So I stayed for him.

                Westlife more crazy. The tour, the promo and that little stuff. We always on the road, no time to got home. But we had a great time. We shared anything, tears and joy. We were more like brother, family in the road. But the most craziest was the press. They always looking our news, especially our girl. Who we are dating with. Yes I know, being a boyband you will always get involved with the girls. And they are not happy if we have someone we loved. But we can’t deny. We are only a human, need a love and need someone we loved. Love as our self, not of being in famous boyband. So yeah, some of us have someone special. And I think fans knows that too. Our Nicky has a sweet Georgina Ahern-daughter of our Taosech- Ireland Prime Minister Bertie Ahern. Bryan…he had tied the knot with Kerry Katona who had gave him a beautiful baby girl: Molly. And Shane… what a small world, he’s dating with Kian’s cousin-Gillian Walsh! Damned, that made them (Kian and Shane) closer!! If he married her then he would be Kian’s cousin as well! So it’s only me and Kian who still single at the moment. But man, he was our loverboy! He was dating with every women and girl he met, our cute playboy (damn!). I should be like him. I could pick any girl I wanted. But I couldn’t! How can picked a girl who I didn’t love, who I didn’t like!? They never interested me. I just interested with someone. Some guy. And he is Kian Egan. He was the only. It was so stressing when they are making up me of dating with some girl. I hate it. Because I could have to say that yes, I’m a gay. I love a man, and I love Kian, our beloved Kian Egan. That made me so often slipped out and run away from press, fans and anything who distressed me. And that made Kian lost his head. He was so freak out if we disappeared, and didn’t show up at the last minute for the show or for the interview. That was so distressed him. But we all understand with that. He was our machine. Without him we wouldn’t go this far like this.

                Yes, he was our power. Four of us; Shane, Bryan, Nicky and me thought so. He was really our machines. He was our management contact and Louis’s golden boy. He was always on the phone sorting out our business deals, take care everything, make everything in the line and perfect, and he was very protective of all too. Even we always pissed him off.  Well, we were not always pleased whatever news he brought from Louis or Simon for us, so we pissed off, we yelled at him, and he yelled back even more on us with swearing. But then again he loved us. He always defended us, and covered our mistakes. He even covered himself as well, covered his feeling. The really what he felt.

                I think every Westlife fan remembers March 17, 2001. It was not a very happy day. I remember how shocked I was when I found out that Kian had been attacked in Sligo, and even more when I saw the pictures of it. Before I got to see the pictures I had already read his comments about it, that it was no big deal and he only had a cut on his nose. Then I got to see the pictures, and it was far worse than that. I literally sat at my computer crying. I didn’t understand how anybody could do that to him. I understand why Kian had said it was no big deal, of course he didn't want the fans to worry and he wanted to stay strong. And of course there were lots of stories in the press that really weren't true. But slowly the truth of what really happened started to come out. Kian had been out with two of his friends when he met two guys he used to go to school with. They started talking, when suddenly one of them started to hit Kian and one of his friends. Kian didn't fight back, instead he kept his pride and just walked away, but he couldn't prevent himself from getting hit in the face a couple of times. He said in Westlife Official that he was even hit with beer cans... On the same day he performed with Westlife for their first concert at the Point in Dublin, like nothing happened

                But then again his strength, his power, his confident, and how he handled things and always protected us made me much more love him. I was so admired him. He was so perfect to me, even with his temperament, and his moody, yelled to everyone swearing all the time. Yes I think I had loved him. And that made me even harder to take it. Well, he was my band mate, and I know he wouldn’t feel the same. He loves women. But I don’t care, I still love him anyway. And I couldn’t stand any much longer again. I had to tell him. Even I know he was dating with Jessica Forshman at the moment. She was our dancer in ‘Dreams Come True Concert 2001’. And I don’t know how will he reacted, but I knew he wouldn’t mad, because he’s the easiest person to talk among us. That’s why we always go to him when we had a problem, and he will tell you what you should do. ‘Sound like a priest, isn’t he?’

TBC

Review Please ....

No comments:

Post a Comment