Thursday 31 May 2012

Unaccepted Love - Part 9


Rating : K+

Summary : just a boy who loves his bestfriend very much even he knew it wouldn't return 

Pairing : you will know
Review : Please do .... :) 

ENJOY and hope you like it 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 , Part 7, Part 8



Part 9

               

                So this is it. I have to face the worst day I ever had. I have to face him walking to the haisle. It 4 hours to go. And all be vanished. I should really forget him. It will not good for him. He had someone in his life, so had I. Kevin. He’s my life now. And I have to get away Kian from my head. Kian asked me and Kevin to be his groom side. And we accepted it. So tomorrow, I’ll be the witness of his holly matrimony, and take to the reality that I loosed him.


 

                Is the day. 22 July 2006, right on Jodi’s 23rd birthday his wedding day. It held on a local church in Sligo, and the reception will be held on some ancient castle in Sligo, like Shane and Gillian did three years ago. He was so gorgeous with his white tuxedo. His smiley face never let go, like he was expecting this for his whole life, like a 7 years kid found his toy. So mesmerize. And, Jodi, damn, she looked more beautiful then ever. No doubt Kian was crazy about her. She’s so hot, and damn pretty. Kian didn’t missed choice. I know he wouldn’t, because he had love her since she was 16 years old! And I know he loves her very much! I shouldn’t destroy his happiness. I want him happy! That’s it!

                I could smiled happily when watched him took a marriage vows, even I’m dreading when priest asked `if anyone knows of any reason why these two people should not be joined in matrimony' - surely I would, but I couldn’t! And there they are pronounced as husband and wife. Right, it had vanished now. Surely gone.

 

***

 

                I watched how Kevin slept. Surely he was not Kian. Kian was in Italy now, with Jodi, spending their honey moon. And I have Kevin on my side. He looks so cute, gorgeous and angelic. I loved him, and I tried to love him more. I had found him, I would never let him go. Maybe when the time is right, and I completely sure and ready, I would proposes him and get married. Thanks God, gay marriage had legally admitted, and Elton John took the first opportunity as he was marrying his 10 years partner on December 2005. It will be come to that day. Me as happy as Kian and all lads. Being together with our partner. Our Love, even I knew, my love for Kian would never end. It was Endless Love.

I kissed his forehead, “Night, Love, sleep tide.”

               

               

 The End

 

So what do you think ....? should i continue with the sequel ?  *big grin .... :) 


Thank you for reading them :)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment