Friday 10 August 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 46 A Role to Make

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ----
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 

 

Chapter 46
A Role to Make

            Adeline was still shaken on the journey home. She was quiet and looked pale. Her father tried to figure out what happened, but nothing came out. He even tried to ask Shane, but Adeline kept insisted for not let him telling it, and his father couldn’t push it.

            As they arrived at home, Adeline was talk less, and straight away to her bed.  Shane was still with her. He couldn’t leave her with her state now. He believed Adeline was still shocked. No body had assault her like that before, not a lady.

    “She really hates me, Shane…,” Adeliene’s heart fell with sadness as she went to bed.
    “That reasonable, Miss.”
    “Do you think I should stop seeing The Prince? I should never be with him, Shane. I don’t deserve him, Claudia more deserved, not me! I’m not even a lady! We even would never be together, Shane. I should never be between them. It’s my fault, Shane.”
    “No.., don’t blame your self, Milady. It’s not your fault; Prince Nicholas fell in love with you. It’s what you are, Milady. You have been so great that admired The Prince. You can’t stop what you couldn’t.”
    “But it would be no worth. We would never be together, I can’t have him, Shane. And now he’s came back, supposing me to marry him.”
Shane didn’t answer. He really didn’t know what to say about that.
   “Well, now, get rest milady. Today has been hard for you, you don’t need more. Time to rest,” he lead his missy to bed.
   “What an awkward day, Shane, meeting my grandfather, The Prince returned, and the assault. What next, Shane?”
    “Stop talking bad, milady. I promise, I won’t let any bad happened to you, Miss. I promise..,” it was like his life promises, as she pushed the covered up to her chest.
Adeline had to smile. She touched Shane’s hand, “Thank you very much, Shane, I know I’m gonna be safe with you. Just like Mark protected me.” With that she bit his lips. “I missed Mark. But I’m gonna see him tomorrow at Charlie’s, right?” she grinned happily.
Shane didn’t replay.
    “Shane, have you ever fallen in love?” Adeline asked shyly.
Shane gulped. “Yes, I have,” he blushed.
Adeline had to smile remembered, “Oh, yes, Gillian, right.”
Shane was even red.
Adeline even smiled. She loved to see Shane blushed.
   “Shane, I think I fallen in love too,” as she closed her eyes.
Shane didn’t answer. Somehow he scared whose she loves with. He looked to the sleeping figure peacefully. And sighed,
    “I am in love with you, Miss, but I knew my place, and I could never have you,” he wishpered. With that he left the Missy to meet The Marquis.

As he went to see The Marquis at his library room, his son was there also like had waiting for him.

    “Sirs..,” he bowed to his two masters.
    “So, Shane, tell me about what happened at McGregor’s. Adeline looked so upset, and shaken,” Marquis McFadden was so straight away.
Shane swallowed hard. He knew he had promised his missy for not telling it to The Master, but of course he couldn’t lie to The Marquis, and probably Master had something to do for protecting Adeline.
And he told the whole story.
Both Marquis and Young McFadden sighed hardly.
    “Poor, Adeline, my love,” Marquis couldn’t hide his sad face.
    “Bitch,” that words just sliped out from Byron.
Both Marquis and Shane were surprised.
    “Watch your language, young man,”
    “Forgive me, Father…,”
Marquis just smiled. He knew his son’s feeling for his little sister.
     “Well, Shane, keep Adeline away from Claudia. She’s a dangerous lady, we couldn’t let Adeline get near with her. It’s an order, Shane.”
Shane gulped, “Yes, of course, Sir…,” he bowed.
Both Marquis and Byron took a deep breath.
    “And now, we’re gonna talk about The Prince,” Marquis opened a new subject. “We knew he has come back, and of course The Wedding would be arranged. But we know, we couldn’t let Adeline marry The Prince…,” Marquis didn’t have to continue the next sentence as the both young lad had known. “So,… we have to do something for not let that happen,” as he looked to his son. And Byron just nodded agreed.
Shane looked to his both master with curious… and found The Marquis looked at him,
    “Shane, how do you feel about Adeline?”
 Shane gulped with the question, “Miss Adeline?”
    “Yes, your Miss Adeline,” Byron replayed. “What do you feel about her?”
Shane went to think a while.
    “Do you love her?” Byron asked with serious face.
    “Yes, I do love her, Sir,” with no second thought. “She’s my missy; I couldn’t not love her, Sir. I love her like something I had to protect.”
    “Nothing more…?” Marquis asked seriously.
Shane gulped; felt the nervous, could they had him caught? Fell in love with The Missy?
    “She’s my missy, Sir, I couldn’t ask more…”
    “What if you can have more?”
Shane bit his lips, really didn’t understand where the conversation lead to, and what his misters planned for his beloved missy.
    “Shane…,” Marquis spoke.
Shane looked to his master nervously.
    “Would you like to be Adeline’s fiancé?” the question was so calm and conscious.
Shane froze not really what he just heard. “I beg you pardon, Sir?”
    “Yes, please be Adeline’s fiancé, so The Prince couldn’t have her. We believed the prince would step back if he found Adeline had enganged.”
Shane was numb, couldn’t even believe what he heard.
    “Am I supposed to pretend to be Lady Adeline’s fiancé?” he took a risk for make sure.
    “Yes.”
Shane still confused. “And compete with The Prince?”
    “Yes.”
Sane bit his lips, not understand,
    “I beg you pardon, Sir, but wouldn’t that be an awkward situation for Milady and you, Sir? I’m a servant, not supposing to be enganged to The Missy.” 
     “No…, remember, Shane, it’s only a play, not real.., and you are not a servant here, have you forgot that?” Byron had to smile.
Shane went red, felt embarrassed. “Forgive me, Sir.”
The Marquis sighed, “So, Shane, can you do that for us, for Adeline…?”
Shane bit his lips, went to think.
    “Does Missy have known about this?” he asked carefully.
    “No. We probabely will tell her by tomorrow.”
Shane went silent again.
    “But don’t worry, Adeline would be agree as that’s the only way to cut The Prince proposal. She has to agree.”
Shane was still silent.
    “Well, Shane…?” The Marquis waited for Shane’s answered.
Shane looked to his two masters who waited his answered with full hope.
And finnaly Shane nodded, made them sighed in relieved.
    “Thank you, Shane, thank you very much,” The Marquis hugged the young lad, tightly.
Byron hugged the lad “Shane, I know you would never let us down. You are always can be trust, and we know I can trust you too for this.”
Shane just smiled, “For Miss Adeline.”
    “Yes, for Adeline. Thank you.”
    “Well, alright I’ll leave now.”
Shane just nodded and little bowed.
He then watched His Master out, then back to His Young Master.
    “There’s another bothering me, Sir,” Shane spoke with carefully.
Byron looked in serious face, “Yes, Shane?”
    “I probably mistaken, Sir, but I believe, I saw Milady Evelyn’s picture at McGreggor’s.”
Byron went silent,
    “Mother? Are you sure?”
    “Yes, Sir.”
    “Could it be her?”
    “No, Sir, I believe it’s very old picture, Sir, couldn’t be Milady.”
Byron nodded, and went to think.
    “Excuse me, Sir, but is there any family related with the McGregor?”
    “Not as far I know, Shane,” then he looked starighfully to Shane like reading his mind, “Do you think this is have something to do with Kian?”
     “Probably, Sir, anything could happen.”
Byron nodded, “Yes. Alright, I’ll found out. You just stick with the plan, Shane. Stay with Adeline.”
Shane just nodded with head full of thought

Shane still couldn’t believe. It was like a dream came true. No bodies knew he had the feeling for his Missy. He loved his missy very much. The different love a servant had for his missy. This is a truly love. Shane knew there’s a man figure inside the beautiful gown. Kian. But Adeline was Adeline, no matter who was inside. Lady Adeline was the most beautiful women and the most intelligent women he ever knew. And it was an honor to be her guard, and tending her every needs, accompanied her whereever she go, or protected her from anything could harm her. Shane was devoted to Adeline. He had loved her since her young girl. Said he was insane, but Shane never saw see Kian at Adeline, and he loved Adeline. So it was like a dream came true. To be her fiancé, even only for a play. Hopefully Lady Adeline would in to her father’s and bother’s play. He wanted to know how it felt to be Lady Adeline’s fiancé, and beat The Prince. He couldn’t wait. 


TBC - Please Review 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment