Tuesday 10 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 28 - The Prince’s Love

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 

Chapter 28
The Prince’s Love


Adeline had fulfilled her parents wished, become a lady. She should be satisfied herself. But no, she felt emptiness in her soul. She felt not alright inside. She had live in a lie for years and that was not right. Deep inside her, she needed something to make it better. So she wouldn’t feel this bad and deep guilty. But she was not sure could she do it now, while everyone had seen him in a perfect lady? And Prince Nicholas loved her.
Honestly she’s always blushed with the Prince’s kindness. The way he treated her, Adeline knew The Prince was much in love with him, and she believed she felt the Kiane. She never had such a love like The Prince gave her, not even her brother, Byron, and Shane, and she couldn’t lie, she loved him too. She knew she had fallen in love with him from the first sight. She had the love of The Prince that everyone wished for.

At the ball, Adeline was always been Prince’s partner. They dance with so romantic made everyone jealous, except The Queen who had expected the two young lads will loved each other.

It was only second song when Adeline had felt tired already, and Nicholas took her sat together on the back yard under the stars

Adeline looked up and saw the stars above. She smiled amazingly.

     “They are so beautiful, My Prince,” she didn’t left her eyes from them, and kept admiring.
     “Just as beautiful as you are, Milady,” he answered softly. Then he took her hand made her turned to him.
Prince Nicholas held her hand gently with his eyes starred softly into her eyes showing his passion. Adeline got nervous herself.
   “Lady, you are the most beautiful lady I ever met, and you have captured my heart from the first time we met. Everyone had seen us together and the said we are a perfect couple. And The Queen indeed pleased with us. I couldn’t deny that I really love you. But I need to know, do you feel the same, Milady?”
Adeline’s blushed, and nodded shyly, “Yes, I do feel the same, My Prince.”
Nicholas sighed in relieve with smiled, never left her eyes. He then slowly took his face close to her and reached her lips softly.
Adeline felt nothing but the love when The Prince took her lips gently and softly.
     “Lady, if I ask would you say yes?”
Adeline even red, and without second thought she nodded with a smile no doubt.
Nicholas smiled even glad. And he kissed her again with no resistance from her. Adeline really loved him.
    “I will ask my father and my mother to come and meet The Marquis.”
Adeline stunned. Could be King Edward would come for the proper ask? That shocked her. It was serious. Prince Nicholas really asked her to be his wife and could be The Queen of Ireland to be.  Cold blood rushed in her vein to realize she couldn’t be The Prince’s wife as she was not even a woman! She couldn’t be married.
But Adeline couldn’t take back her words as seeing how thrilled and excited Prince was. She couldn’t break his heart. Not in this way. And she shouldn’t refuse The Prince for the honorable proposal. Oh, NO this was a disaster!

            Shane could only bit his lips didn’t know what to say when she told the situation. He needed his help before meet the father. She knew she made a mistake.

     “Shane, please say something, you have to help me!” he sounded desperate, as Shane didn’t say any words.
Shane was thinking. He looked to his missy carefully. There was no doubt The Prince would love him. She was such lovable, and there was no reason to say no. But...
     “Why did you say yes, Miss?” he still couldn’t understand. Did she really forget who she really was?
Adeline pouted her lips, “I was drowned, Shane.  His voice, his eyes, how he treated me, made me feel like a woman, and that really blank me. And yes, I do love him, Shane,” she couldn’t deny.
Shane sighed, “But you know you can’t marry him, Miss.”
     “Yes, I know that, Shane!” she almost shouted and got irritated with Shane’s eyes. “Please, Shane, don’t give me those eyes. You can’t blame me. You made me like this, Shane, you all made me as a woman, so don’t blame that I have put my soul as a woman!” she snapped him in anger.
Shane lowered his eye with full of regrets. “Forgive me, Milady.”
Adeline groaned. She didn’t know what to do.
     “Please, stay calm, Miss, everything gonna be alright, we can settle this.”
    “But, what if he came with the King as ask father properly?”
Shane bit his lips.
     “Hope it never happened, Miss.”
Adeline could only sigh.
     “I should never be a woman, Shane.”
     “Miss…,” Shane tried to warn her gently.
Adeline just sighed. “I know, Shane, I couldn’t get back as a boy again.”
Shane didn’t replay. Adeline realized that.
     “But someday I would, Shane. Someday,” it was like a promise to herself.
Shane still didn’t give any replay, just looked the poor Lady who felt trap.

            But the more she tried to not think of it, the more she felt uncomfortable. Adeline was only the outlook. Inside, she was still Kian. The poor boy who had to be Lady Adeline. And he needed Kian to exist. He could be. He could back as a man. And for that he always looked how the men dresses, how they walked, how the talked, and how their act as a gentleman. He often observed Prince Nicholas, and wondered could he be like that prince. Prince Nicholas was so perfect for him, and he wished he could be like him. He could try.


 TBC


Next 29, besok apa sekarang ???

11 comments:

  1. kak, I like it so much!NICKY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nickynya ketipu *tepokjidat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool !! :D
    Ihhh... Nicky cipok cowo.. XD wkwkwkkwk..
    But after all keren lo..
    Jalan cerita'a beda dr Fiction yang sering dibuat org lain including me. ._.v

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, could you delete koment yg tadi ..., takut mancing follower yg gay uy ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've deleted it kak. sorryyyy :"

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww post the next chap now keav !! I cant wait to see him back as a man :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you :) me not against gay, tapi takutnya mereka yg mesum-mesum nggak jelas ....hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. poor nix, if he know the truth .__.

    ReplyDelete