Friday 24 August 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 49 “I’m Sorry for Loving Him…”


Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ----
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 




Chapter 49

“I’m Sorry for Loving Him…”



 As they arrived at Summerhill they found Lord’s MacFadden cart was parked on the yard.

    “Master is here,” Shane told his missy.
Adeline bit her lips, “Yes.”

And with confused she got out from her cart and come to the door.

Willa opened the door by herself. And she looked surprised to see whose coming.

   “Milady Adeline?” Willa had to gasp in mesmerize to find a beautiful lady stood at her door, and froze her for a couple second.
   “It’s me, Mother,” Adeline changed her voice to Kian’s voice, and with that Willa conscious she was her son too.
She kissed her gently.
Willa sighed with gently smile. She cursed her self, to realize she hadn’t get used to find her son in pretty gown like this.
    “Come here, love,” she reached her hand and took her inside. “Lord Mcfadden is here too,” as they walk to the main room.

Adeline found her father sat on couch and enjoyed his tea.

    “Father,” she greeted him.
Lord McFadden turned around and a bit surprised to find her pretty baby was here.
    “Adeline,” Lord McFadden smiled wide. “What a time you came here, love?” and kissed her. “I’m about to leave.”
    “Yes, father,” still couldn’t hide her sad face.
And Lord McFadden so easily read the face.
    “You look upset, love, what happened today?” he asked her gently not to scare her.
    “Nothing, father, I am alright.”
    “Have you meet Prince Nicholas?”
    “Yes, father I have, and we have a great time.”  
    “Did he mention_”
    “No…, we just played the music,” within looked to Willa with clumpsy.
Lord McFadden sighed in relieved. “So what’s wrong?”
    “Nothing, father, honest,” she kept insisted.
Lord McFadden took a deep breath.
    “Fine, I can’t push you, but I’ll find out, love,” with a little smile.
Adeline smiled little back.
    “Alright, have to go now, I just stopped bye to see Willa. She’s a great woman,” with gave a gently smile.
Adeline looked to the women beside her and hold her hand gently, “Yes, she is,” gave an heart full smile, made Willa blushed.
    “Okey, see you at home tonight, love,” he kissed his daughter. “Stop the sadness in your face, love, you know I can’t see you sad,” brushed her cheek softly.
Adeline nodded, “Yes, father.”
Her father just smiled. Then he kissed Willa in polite way, and dismissed.

After Lord McFadden leave, Adeline turned to Willa and found she was looked at her in anxious face, but daren’t to ask anything

    “He had told about last night, didn’t he?”   
    “About you met Earl McGregor?”
Adeline nodded.
    “Yes, he had.”
Adeline sighed, “Forgive me, mother.”
    “Forgive? For what?” with a gently smile. “You ought to know about him, Adeline. He is your grand father, and I’m glad he likes you.”
    “He likes Adeline, mother, not Kian.”
Willa went silent. “It doesn’t matter; he will like Kian as well,” giving the princess a comfort smile.
Adeline didn’t answer.
    “Now, what made you sad like this? It clearly not about your grand father, was it?”
Adeline had to shake.
    “Then what?”
Adeline sighed and looked to Willa,
    “Mother, do you remember when I’m telling how The McFadden found me on the street?”
Willa tried to remember, and recalled, “Yes, love, I do remember. You was trying to catch the ship that hope will take you to Ireland, to meet your best friend, Mark, right?”
Adeline smiled as she remembered, “Yes, mother.” She did tell her everything.
She sighed with little smiled, “He came back, mother, Mark had come back.”
Willa showed her happy surprised, “He had?”
    “Yes, we met at St Peter yesterday,” Adeline started to blush. “I went to St. Peter, and he came.”
Willa even smiled happily, “Well, that’s great, love, you made it
    “Yes, after 16 years, we finally meet again, after we thought we would never meet again.”
    “Like I never thought to find you again.”
    “Yes. We are so happy, mother. I’m so happy. He said he came back for me, he came for me, mother.”
Willa smiled happy for her son, “That’s good, love, it tells you that he never forget you.”
    “Yes, he never did,” with gladness smile. She looked to her nervously, “I love him, mother.”
    “Well, you are. He is your best friend, dear, he is like you brother.”
    “No, mother,” she cut her gently. “Not as a brother, but as an adult.’
Willa bit her lips, she knew what it meant. She looked at her with disbelieved.
Adeline could read that face. “Forgive me, mother, I know it was wrong, I know who I am, but I can’t lie, I have loved him from long ago, before he left me. That’s why I couldn’t live without him, mother, I’m devoted on him.”
Willa was still numb. She really didn’t expect to hear this from her. Even with Adeline look, it was Kian words, her son. It was Kian’s feeling, and he was falling in love with a boy?
    “Does Lord McFadden know?” Willa asked carefully
Her face fell, “No, no body knows, it’s only you, and Shane of course, I could never lie to him.”
    “What about him, did he knows?”
    “I don’t know, I hope so, he came back for me, didn’t he?” with grinned shyly.
Willa had to smile. She was so sweet.
    “So what’s the problem? He comes back, you love him, and he seems to love you back…”
Adeline took a hard breath, “He is Prince Nicholas’s best friend too, Mark is his music tutor.”
Willa surprised with the news, “He is?”
    “Yes.”
    “But how did you_?”
    “I met him at the school today, and he was there with The Prince played music together.
    “So he is a musician too? So, it’s very coincidence, isn’t?”
    “Yes. But mother, you know the rumors about The Prince and Lady Mesmerized.”
Willa bit her lips and recalled, “Oh, yes, I understand.”
Adeline nodded; she didn’t have to explain again.
    “It scares me, mother, everything seemed so open up for me, and I don’t know if I can face it, esp. The Prince…”
Willa touched her face gently, “Don’t worry, my dear, you can face it. You are the bravest and strongest kid I knew, and you are Lady Adeline, the smartest lady in town. You are gonna be fine, and I’m sure, Lord McFadden would let you alone.”
Adeline had to smile, “Yes I know.”
    “Then you will be fine.”
Adeline smiled, and she hugged her tightly. “Thank you, mother.”
    “I should thank you, love, you gave me the chance to be a mother.”
    “You are a mother.”
 Willa just smiled.
    “Mother, can I stay till I go to Charlie’s?”
    “Sure,” with a smile.
  Mentioning Charlie made her remember about Mark. She had to grin shyly,
    “Mark will come to see my performance this evening, mother…” her cheek was so red.
Willa sighed with smiled. She was happy for Kian but hurt inside. But she knew she was the one to blame. She wasn’t there for her son, that boy did.
Adeline’s face fell as she read Willa’s face, she knew she had disappointed her,
    “Mother I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t love him_”
    “No, love,” Willa cut her, “I’m the one should sorry, love, it was my entire mistake.”
Adeline bit her lips, “No, mother, it’s none of your fault. I have this feeling and I’m happy. I wouldn’t put the blame on anybody, I take it by myself and it’s my responsibility of what I’m doing and what I’m feeling. Please don’t blame your self, you had suffer enough; don’t take this as your responsibility too. It’s not.” Adeline touched her face and kissed her gently, “Just love me, mother, and accept me whoever I am.”
Willa just nodded, and kissed her back. It was no different whether she kissed Lady Adeline or Kian, it was still her son inside, her blood, her baby. And the truth, she was like having a daughter!

TBC 

2 comments:

  1. as always lady.. :*
    ceritanya srek, unique and AWESOME !
    sekarang jd kebalikannya, harusnya Markie yang *** skrg jd Kian, ad inopasi dan ide yang bagus :* Lope it so much..
    Tapi, karena selang waktu yang begitu panjang, saia jd lupa chapter yang sebelum ini gimana, Menurut ku, lebih baik ditambahkan cuplikan yang terdahulu, mungkin 3 baris / 1 paragraf bier bs inget sedikit. tapi klo selang waktu'a gk bgt lama sih gk pa" klo gk kasih cuplikan bgt.. :D hehehe.. Xxx Lope ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak kepiiiii!! kenapa si kian jadi ***??
    ini cerita complicated banget sumpah. terus gimana nasib nicholas? shane? kalo masalah ide, kak maria gila deh. gokiiil. tapi itu yang bikin unik. well, you're great as always.

    bener tuh kata cicin. ceritanya puanjang dan bikin lupa sama kejadian sebelum-sebelumnya. soalnya kaka kan postingnya sekali-sekali. jadi boleh tuh idenya buat nambahin cuplikan. terusin kak keav! I can't wait to know the end of the story! :D

    ReplyDelete