Friday 10 August 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 47 - “Why You Should Know Each Other?”

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ----
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 
 

Chapter 47
“Why You Should Know Each Other?”
           

On the next morning, Adeline woke up in hollow feeling. He was still not in the mood of going out. But Shane reminded her she had music lesson, and couldn’t leave it as the competition was only a week to go, no matter what. And she couldn’t pass it. She was so nervous. She knew she would meet The Prince there. It the mixed feeling. Yes she missed him alot, but that wouldn’t make anything good. It just made it worst. The feeling she shouldn’t have for The Prince.
*

            Prince Nicholas came to The Royal Music School with happy feeling. He knew he would meet Lady Adeline here. She would come for her music lesson. He missed her so much, and he hadn’t meet her since he came to this land. Actually she was the reason he would come back to England apart for being the contestant. Lady Adeline was his everything now.

    “You will meet her, Mark, you will. She will come,” Nicholas tapped his best friend with happy face. “And you will admired her beauty.”
   “Yes, My prince,” Mark just nodded with smiled.
   “Mark, please, it’s Nicholas, we’re not in my castle, so Nicholas would be fine,” Nicholas grinned happily. He was in very good mood.
Once again Mark just nodded with smiled. He could feel the happy feeling of his prince.

They went in to the building and went to the class where Sir Michael had waited for him.

    “Sir Michael!” Nicholas exclaimed happily.
   “Prince Nicholas? Welcome back, Sir!” Sir Michael greeted him joyfull. “How’s your journey?”
   “Thank you, Sir. My journey was fine. And I bring my tutor from back home, Mark Feehily,” he proudly introduced Mark.
    “Mark, this Sir Michael, Royal Music Tutor. ”
Sir Michael shook Mark hand warmly, “Pleasure to meet you Sir.”
    “Sir Michael,” Mark greeted him polite.
    “Forgive me, Sir, but you look so young...?”
Nicholas smiled, “Yes, Mark is very young, he’s not older than me, but do not questioned his talent. I learnt so much from him.”
Mark blushed with Nicholas’s compliment.
     “Yes, I believe that, My prince,” Sir Michael suddenly impressed with the young lad.
Mark even blusehd made his face so red. “No, Sir, I’m still far from good.”
     “Well, don’t believe that Sir, asked him to sing one song and you will see how talented he is,” Nicholas still pushing Mark.
     “Alright, let’s find out. Why don’t we play some music? I play and you two may sing the song?”
     “Fine,” Nicholas took the challenged.
     “What song, my prince?”
     “Let’s try with this one, what you say, Mark?” Nicholas picked the one hard song.
Mark learned the song and nodded, “As you wishes, My Prince.”
Nicholas smiled happily. “Let’splay.”
Sir Michael started to play then followed by the two voice the young lads. The Prince and his tutor. So magnificent. They could make a good cord. No doubt the tutor made the good harmony with their song. The young lad was really can sing and he can sing well. Sir Michael was so impressed.
*
The nervous feeling even trapped Adeline as she arrived at Royal Music School. She wished she could run away from there avoiding the Prince. But she knew she couldn’t.

            Then she heard some body singing with beautifully from Sir Michael’s class room. And she recognized that voice was Prince Nicholas. Adeline had to smile, ‘Prince Nicholas have started his lesson.’ But who’s the other voice. It was more beautiful than The Prince. Who had that beautiful voice?

She walked a bit faster and numb paled as she stood at the door to see the other lad stood right beside The Prince, sang a long with him. ‘No... no it couldn’t be him!’

     “Excellent, My prince, and you too Sir Feehily. It’s a very  beautiful harmonization. So beautiful! Now I can see where do you learn your music school, My Prince.”
     “Well, I have my own tutor, Sir,” Nicholas grinned proudly with smiled to Mark.

Adeline still stood with unbelievable eyes. ‘It’s Mark, it’s really him. Why would he came with Prince Nicholas?’ Suddenly she felt glimpse. Needed some air.

     “Milady Adeline!” Sir Michael shouted as he caught the eyes the glimpse body at the door.
Prince Nicholas and Mark turned their head to the door. Without a second thought Nicholas ran to her caught the body before she landed on the floor.
     “Auw... it’s alright Milady, I got you....,” Nicholas held the small body on his arms.
     “My Prince...,” she tried to speak with a shy smile.
     “Hello, Milady,” he smiled back, and picked the body inside.
Nicholas sat her on the couch. He looked so worried.

     “I’m fine, My prince, Thank You,” Adeline inhaled.
     “Do you want me to fetch Shane?” He asked carefully.
Adeline paled within looking to the other lad,  “No, it’s no necessary, My Prince, I’m really fine. ‘Would Mark notice?’
     “Here, drink this, “Sir Michael had fetch her a glass of water.
Adeline sipped it slowly. “Thank you.”
     “What happened?” Nicholas looked so worried.
     “I don’t know.”
     “And you look so paled, Milady, you want to call Lord McFadden?”
     “No, please... no father comes. I’m really fine. Don’t worry about me. It’s probably sick puppy syndrome,” with looking to The Prince in mesmerized. She couldn’t believe she would say that.
Nicholas went red with happiness,
     “You missed me, Milady?” he asked amazingly.
     “The class wasn’t Kiane without you, My Prince.”
Nicholas sighed in gladness. He took Adeline’s hand and kissed it,
     “Don’t worry, I’ve come back, Milady,” there’s so much love on that face.
Adeline just smiled didn’t missed that eyes.
     “And I bring my friend here. Well actually he’s my tutor too. Mark Feehily. Mark, meet Milady Adeline McFadden, our Lady Mesmerize,” he introduced Mark to her.
Adeline was really nearly to faint. Mark was Nicholas friend! And when she shook him, he seemed didn’t know her. He didn’t notice Adeline was Kian inside. Not even with her voice!
     “Enchantee, Milady,” he shook her hand politely.
Adeline just nodded nervously. She just needed to get out from there. Why should Mark be friend with Prince Nicholas? Oh, My Lord!
  

TBC - Preview Please

No comments:

Post a Comment