Tuesday 10 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 26 - Proudly

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 



 

Chapter 26

Proudly



Back to MacFadden’s Mansion, Adeline still couldn’t believe her fortunate. She ran to her mother’s chamber leaving her father and brother behind, hope her mother hadn’t sleep.
And she sighed with dissapointed as seeing Milady had fallen to sleep. But she couldn’t hold her feeling. She kneeled on her mother’s side and kissed her hand, made the sleeping figure wake up.

    “What is it, my dear?”
Adeline jumped. “Forgive me, mother,” but still couldn’t hold her happiness. “Mother… she likes me. The Queen likes me! I was accepted well! She called me Lady Mesmerize, mother.”
Evelyn smiled proudly, “Very good, sweetheart, you deserved it, love, My Sweet Lady Mesmerize.” she almost cried with happiness.
Adeline smiled, “And mother, she asked me to entertain her with the piano, and she loved it too!”
For somehow Evelyn didn’t surprise, “Of course she will love it, dear,” she could feel how her daughter’s feeling.
Adeline even smiled couldn’t wait to give the other news. “And.. and.. she... she put me on the contestant for The Annual Royal Music Competition this year, mother.”
For this one Evelyn did surprise. “Oh, my Lord, She put you on the list? You are gonna be on The Royal Music Competition?”
Adeline nodded with a happy face.
     “Is that true, Louis?” she asked as her husband and her eldest son came to the room.
Lord McFadden smiled with proud, “Yes, indeed, love, our beloved daughter has put her self on the precious music tournament. The Queen has so impressed with her play, and invited her to the tournament. She even quite disappointed why we didn’t put her on music seriously.”
Lady Evelyn smiled proud, “Ow, my baby,” she pulled her baby into her arms and kissed her.
    “Why you never ask it, dear?” Lord McFadden had to ask curiously, as he always gave everything he baby daughter asked.
    “Forgive me, father, I like it but never attend to take it seriously,” Adeline answered shyly. “It’s quite enough Byron teaches me never thought to go to formal education.”
    “But you really have the talent there, dear, you should ask it,” Lord McFadden gave a smile not attend to be disappointed.
Adeline’s head fell slightly, she knew her father quite disappointed. “Forgive me, Father,” with her sad face.
     “It’s alright, dear, it’s my mistake too, I never ask you either.”
Adeline just smiled.
    “But you will be having it now, love, as The Queen ordered to go to the royal music school,” Lord McFadden looked the good point.  “That much better than to be teaches by your bother here.”
    “No, Father, Byron had been a good teacher for me,” as she looked to his beloved brother with the smile.
Byron had to blush. “Yeah, but I couldn’t teach you well if you didn’t have the talent, Adeline. It was like on your blood.”
Adeline had to blush.
Lady Evelyn held her hand’s daughter hand warmly, “I’m so proud of you, love, I’m sure you are gonna be a good Pianist someday,” and kissed her again.
Adeline just a smile. “Thank you, mother. I’ll study hard for make you even proud.”
Lady Evelyn just smile. She couldn’t describe how she loved her baby daughter, the one she fought to live, the one who made her alive, and the one who always made her proud.
Lord McFadden sighed, “Well, Adeline, let your mother back to rest, so you can rest yourself dear, it has almost 1 am. You even haven’t changed the dress. That was not the lady supposed to do,” he teased her.
     “I’m sorry, father, I couldn’t wait for the news,” Adeline suddenly just like a 10 years child, couldn’t hold the excitement.
    “I know, my dear, we are also,” Lord McFadden gave a warm smile.  “Come, let your mother rest.”
Adeline nodded and say goodbye to her mother with the kisses, as also Byron.

At her room, Adeline changed her dress and all her make up and hair do, and changed to the nite gown.

After say good bye to her father, Adeline went to be, but still he couldn’t sleep. Remembering what happened today, and how The Queen so impressed on her. She still sat on her make up table, brushed her long blond hair.

Shane watched her calmly from where he stood, waited her until she sleep. He couldn’t describe how proud he was to his missy. She did it well. She was a proper lady now, crowned by The Queen and going to The Royal Music Competition, it was far from his expectation even he knew how she loved to that instrument and had the skill at it. But the most, she had been a lady her parents wanted her.

    “Congratulation, Miss, you had made it tonight. I knew you will make it well.”
Adeline had to smile, “Yes, Shane, I made it. I trough it well, didn’t I?”
    “Yes, Miss. Or I shall call you Milady, now?”
She smiled, “No, keep call me Miss, Shane.”
Shane nodded politely.
Adeline sighed “Shane, it was so dreadful there. I’m shaking, and when The Queen asked me to play, I didn’t know could I play it well.”
     “But you done it well, Miss.”
    “Yeah. Praise The Lord!” with the smile. “And when She asked me to do the duet with the Prince Nicholas…,” she blushed.
Shane had to smile.
    “He is a good looking prince, Miss,” he teased her.
Adeline even blushed. “Yes, Shane… he is good looking,” she went dreamt of him. “And you know what, Shane, he’s from Ireland!”
    “Yes, I heard that, Miss.”
    “It’s where Mark lived, Shane,” she had to smile, while Shane stunned.
Shane never thought Adeline would bring that name again after 4 years. But maybe she never forgot about the lad.
She took something on the private box, and looking at it with smiled by the memory. It was Mark’s Talisman.   “Could The Prince know him, Shane?”
Shane had to smile. “It could be, Miss.”
Adeline smiled happily. Maybe she could ask about him to the prince.
     “I could tell The Prince has a feeling for you, Miss,” Shane right away changed the subject, especially saw her started to drift with the lad.
It worked, she looked in surprised. “No, he did not,” she blushed, and put the talisman back to the box.
    “Yes, Miss, I could see his eyes never left on you.”
    “Did he?” she even blushed.
    “Yes, Miss.”
Adeline smiled. She put her brush and got up to her bed.
     “I believed The Prince has a crush on you,” he still teased him.
     “Oh, stop it, Shane, no he wouldn’t. You know the lady who always beside him?”
     “Yes, it’s Lady Claudia McGregor, daughter of Baron McGregor.”
     “She’s more beautiful than I am, Shane, I cannot compare her.”
Shane had to smile. “Don’t put yourself low, Miss. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. Every man will melt with your sight, Miss. They would falling in love with you and willingly marry you.”
 Adeline had to smile cynical, “Would you, Shane?”
 Shane stunned, “I beg you pardon, Miss?”
      “Would you love me?”
Shane smiled, “I do love you, Miss, never doubt about that.”
Adeline smiled “Right, but will you marry me, Shane?”
Shane bit his lips.
    “That will impossible, Miss, … you are my missy, and I’m just  your… ”
    “No, Shane, let’s not see our status, and you know I’m not a real missy here.”
Shane went silent, “It won’t a matter Miss.”
    “So would you, if Father asked you to marry me?”
Shane bit his lips, didn’t know what to answer.
But Adeline smiled, “I know you wouldn’t, Shane, you never saw me as a girl, didn’t you?”
Shane paled. She knew. “Forgive me, Miss.”
She took a deep breath with smiling, “It’s alright, Shane. I’m not a girl, and nobody would marry me.”
    “Please don’t say that, Miss, somebody would marry you,” he soothed her.
Adeline just smiled.
    “Miss, it’s late now, you need to rest,” he pulled up the duvet, covered the small figure.
Adeline obeyed and looked at Shane
    “Shane…”
    “Yes, Miss?”
    “How could you serve me like this, while you know I’m not even a girl?”
Shane smiled, “Because I had seen you as my missy, I made a vow to love, serve and protect my missy with all my heart.”
Adeline had to smile, “Thank you, Shane. I should find someone like you to marry me.”
Shane nodded with smile.
    “Goodnight, Shane,” she closed her eyes.
    “Good night, Miss, sleep tide.” With that Shane stepped out and let his beloved missy sleep peacefully. He really out a heart to the lad, and felt so sorry. A little boy had to turn to be a little missy and lived with it. No doubt he felt not secure who will marry him. But Shane was sure, there would someone loved the lad with unconditional.


TBC 


Next Chapter 27 

No comments:

Post a Comment