Tuesday 10 July 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 25 - Duets

Rating : K+
Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama
Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee
Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 

Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ? 
 

 
Chapter 25

Duets



Nicholas froze as his name was called

    “Yes, Your Majesty?” Nicholas showed himself.
    “Nicholas, my dear, would you like to do a duet with this sweet lady? You are good with the piano, so please play a song for me on my special birthday.”
Nicholas almost chocked. Blood rushed out with excitement. His perfect Lady. He looked to the young lady who looked hesitated and shyly.
    “I believe I have no compare with her, Your Majesty…,”
    “No, Nicholas, you can play better piano with her.”
Nicholas hesitated. But he knew he couldn’t resist The Queen. He turned to the young lady,
    “Would you mind if we play a duet?” he asked politely.
Adeline just nodded. She couldn’t say anything as the gorgeous prince asked her politely.
Nicholas sighed in relieve and sat beside Lady Adeline.
    “What we would play?” he asked again, as he really didn’t know what to play.
    “As you wish, My Prince.”
    “Play some Beethoven for me, dear,” The Queen requested.

Both young lads nodded; even they didn’t know which one. But they just click, and played a Beethoven’s song together, and beautifully.
Again Adeline made everyone there drowned with her piano, especially together with The Prince. So talented.
And Nicholas couldn’t hold his heart beat being so close to her. The perfume was so good. Nicholas couldn’t stop for looking at her. Her eyes so beautiful, even from the side her curl hair lashes made it perfect, and how she showed the deepest emotion to the song. Nicholas drowned himself to this lady. He really had a crush on her. A great applause was heard as they finished their song. They were so entertained.

    “Beautiful, my dear, beautiful! You should play me another song for me, my dear.”
    “It’s my pleasure, Your Majesty.”
    “Where did you learn such a beautiful play, my dear? Who is your tutor, he must one of great teacher?”
    “Yes, Your Majesty.”
    “Who is he, dear? Is he teaching at The Royal Music School?”
    “No, Your Majesty. My tutor is only my brother and he’s not teaching anywhere.”
    “Ow, and did you go to a music school?”
    “No, Your Majesty, I did not go to music school, I only learn from my brother at home.”
    “Wow, very impressive, my dear. And why you didn’t go to some music school? You have talented there, love.”
Adeline just nodded and bowed as she didn’t know what to answer. She never thought about going to some music school. She just played for some hobby, and she loved it.
    “Marques McFadden, why didn’t you give your daughter a formal music education? She absolutely has talented here.”
Lord McFadden gulped. “Forgive me, Your Majesty.”
    “You are not supposed to make your children to be a doctor like you, do you, Lord McFadden?” with grinned face.
Everyone laughed a bit with The Queen’s little joke.
    “No, of course not, Your Majesty,” with a little laugh.
    “Well, what about we put her on the list for Annual Royal Music Competition this year? You should show your music, my dear.”
Adeline stunned. “Your Majesty?” and all the guests.
    “Yes, love, I decide you are going to join the Annual Royal Music Competition this year. You will represent our country with four other contestants. What do you say, my dear?” with a gently smile.
    “I’ll be delightful, Your Majesty, it’s an honor. Thank you very much.”
The Queen nodded.  And everybody gave applause for her. It was such honorable being invited by The Queen herself.
    “And for that you must going to the royal music school for some formal education and increase you talent, or you cannot went through legally,” she added. “Is that alright?”
    “Yes, You Majesty,” Adeline replayed politely.
    “Lord McFadden?”
    “Yes, Your Majesty, it’s an honor.”
Adeline bit her lips not believing what she just heard.
    “Well, my dear, prepare your self.”
Adeline nodded, “Yes, Your Majesty, thank you very much.”
She touched Adeline cheek. “You are such a sweet lady, Adeline, You should proud at it.”
Adeline blushed, “Thank you Your Majesty,” she almost cried for the honorable from the Queen.
The Queen just smiled and hen turned to her guest. “Well, Continue…”
With that the party were continues, with the last words for Adeline,
    “We’ll be meet again, my dear.”
    “Yes, Your Majesty,” with bowed and kissed her upper hand.
The Queen left her, and Adeline was still numb for the unexpected thing. It was big news!
     “Congratulation, milady….”
Adeline looked up to meet The Gorgeous Prince Nicholas. “My Prince,” and little bowed.
Nicholas smiled, “No, call me Nicholas; I’ll be your mate and your competitor, Milady.”
Adeline bit her lips. “You are the contestant too?”
    “Yes, I’ll represent my country, Ireland,”
Adeline froze, ‘Ireland’. A country brought her memory back, from her past. ‘MARK!’ She paled. How long she had missed that name? Mark…
    “Milady…” Nicholas soft voice came to her, brought her back. “What is it?”
    “Oh, nothing, My Prince,” she smiled normally.
    “But I’ll be your mate at school,” he added.
Adeline just smiled.
    “You really great there, Lady Adeline, I could sense you will beat me at the competition.”
Again Adeline blushed. “I’m not that better, My Prince.”
     “Yes, you are, and I would love to do duet again with you. We are great at that, don’t we?”
Adeline just nodded.
    “Well, it’s my pleasure to meet you, Milady,” Nicholas couldn’t hide his own blush. He really crushed on her.
    “The pleasure is mine, My Prince.”
Nicholas asked her hand, and Adeline gave it to have Nicholas gentleman kiss hand.
    “I couldn’t wait of meeting you again, Lady Adeline.”
Adeline just nodded with smiled, till Nicholas leaved from her sight.
Adeline took her deep breath. It was like a dream. She never dreamt about. Being part of the famous Royal Music Competition, and being well accepted by The Queen, and the gorgeous Prince Nicholas. She suddenly blushed herself. She felt the feeling. She had the attention to that neighbor young prince. Prince Nicholas from Ireland. Ireland… Mark…
Adeline bit her lips. ‘Mark, are you still there? How are you? I never stop thinking of you, hope you did the Kiane.’ She was nearly cried but stopped with her father and her brother coming and congratulated her with proud, then joining the party.

Nicholas still couldn’t leave his eyes from her. He smiled how looked she was happy with her farther and brother, surrounded by love. And she would have another, from him. And he had to smile when she sent her eyes shyly to him. He adored her so much. 


TBC

Next Chapter 26

No comments:

Post a Comment