Wednesday 27 June 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 3 - So Hard To Say Good Bye

Rating    : K+

Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama

Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee

Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 


Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ?

 

Previous Chapter : Chapter 1, Chapter 2

 

Chapter 3

So Hard To Say Goodbye

 

     “Mark?” Sister Anne held the boy for calming him.

     “Why, why me!?”

     “Because they like you, and they love you, love.”

     “And Kian? Why they didn’t take Kian too?”

  Sister Anne sighed within looking to Sister Theresa.

     “No, I’m not going if they are not taking Kian too! Or take Kian instead of me!”

     “Mark, honey,…  they want you. They had loved you from the first time they meet you.”

     “And Kian? Don’t they like Kian too?” he started to cry now.

     “They do like Kian, Mark.”

     “So why they are not taking him.”

     “Because they have put a heart on you, Mark,”-

     “Why do they like me? Why Don’t they like Kian too!?”

Well of course no body could answer that.

     “They love you, and they want to give everything for you. They have been married for 15 years and still have no child, so the want to give the love to you. You’ll be having parents and family.”

     “And Kian?”

     “He still has us, Mark. We’ll still be here for him.”

Mark went to think,

     “No! I can’t leave him, sister! Who’s gonna take care of him? And who’s gonna make him take his medicine? Who’s gonna taking his bag, and who’s gonna make him sleep when he couldn’t sleep?” Mark frantically mentioned all his tasks for Kian. Tears ran down on his face.

   “Mark…Mark… honey,” Sister Anne tried to calm the boy, “Kian still with us, we’re gonna take care of him, we will make sure he took his medicine, and we’ll make sure he sleep well. Mark, he’s eleven now, he’s a big boy.”

    “No… he still needs me…,”he was still sobbing, it was sure Mark couldn’t leave Kian just like that.”

    “Mark,” Sister Theresa tried to speak, “I know it’s hard for you, love, but you know you couldn’t be with him forever, someday you’ll be separated. Someone will take him or maybe takes you, and you have to take it.”

   “I would be like if they take Kian, instead of taking me. I couldn’t leave him, before I knew he had a family and happy.”

   “He’ll happy, son, we will make sure he would get a great family who will love him very much, and happy with them, as you will with this family. Don’t you want to have parents, Mark?”

Mark was still sobbing, and nodded slightly.

    “Then you will have it, Mark. You will have parents, and live happily with them.”

He bit his lips, “What if I didn’t happy with them?”

    “You will be, son, you’ll be happy with them. This is your chance, Mark.”

    “And Kian?”

    “He will be too, we promise.”

Mark even bit his lips. “But I can’t leave; I’ve promised would never leave him, sister, I can’t leave him.”

    “You can, honey, and you have to,” Sister spoke in her gently voice.

And Mark couldn’t hold it, he burst into his sister arms and cried there. “I don’t wanna leave him, sister….”

Sister Anne hugged the boy warmly, “It’s alright, Mark, don’t worry, Kian will be alright with us love, you can leave,” he rubbed the boy’s back with love.

Mark still cried in her arms, not let go, and she let him. He needed to confront it.

Till slowly, Mark let the hug and the cry slowly stopped.

Sister Anne wiped that tears away.

    “When they will take me, sister?” within his sobbed.

Sister Theresa gave a warm look, “Tomorrow night, love.”

Mark numb, “Tomorrow? That soon, sister?”

    “Yes, honey.”

He bit his lips, ‘so soon.’ but at least he still has a chance to say good bye to Kian.

    “And…,” Sister Theresa spoke, “We decided it will better Kian didn’t know about your departure.”

Mark froze with disbelieved eyes, “No say goodbye?”

    “We are afraid; Kian couldn’t take it, son.”

    “That’s because I shouldn’t leave him, I’ve promised to stay with him!”

    “Yes, honey, we know that, that’s why it would be better he did know. It’s for him too.”

Mark bit his lips, couldn’t think. All he was thinking, Kian would hate him forever, for leaving him, and not saying goodbye.

    “Can you do that, Mark?”

No response. He looked to his sisters, “can I stay, and let them take him?” with his sad eyes.

    “No, honey, you couldn’t. We couldn’t push anybody to like what we wish.”

   “It’s not fair,” Mark muttered.

   “I know, love,”

   “So you can do that, Mark? Please be a nice Mark we knew.”

Slowly Mark nodded, and felt his new tears fell again.

   “Ow, Mark…” Sister Anne pulled him to his arms and hugged him warmly. “We promise, we will take care Kian like you did to him, and find a great family for him.”

Mark just nodded.

    “Right, now pack your clothes and your stuff before somebody noticed,” Sister Theresa’s voice had change into stern voice.

Mark bit his lips, and nodded, “Yes, sister.” and slowly turned his body, back to the room.

    “Let me help you,” Sister Anne went with Mark.

 

In the bedroom, Mark couldn’t hold to see the sleep figure. He was such an angel. Kian was really like an angel, so beautiful, and so small.

   “Why God didn’t let they take him?” he still couldn’t understand.

  “Because God saves the best parents for him.”

  “And where are they now?”

  “They were still looking for him, they will come to pick him, Mark, they will.”

Mark just nodded, and started to pack all his stuff on one small bag.

Sister Anne looked the boy with mesmerize, “You are such a great boy, Mark, no wonder Kian likes you very much.”

    “I love him sister, and he loves me too.”

Sister Anne, “Yes, we know that, you two such like a brother.”

   “He’s my brother.”

Sister Anne just smiled. “Right, now get your self sleep. You looked so tired, love, you had too much emotion.”

Mark just nodded and let his body lead to his bed and laid there.

Sister Anne pulled the blanket covered him.

   “Don’t worry, Mark, everything gonna be alright. Kian will be fine.”

Mark didn’t want to nod, but did. And watched sister Anne leaved after giving him a gently kissed on the forehead.

 

But Mark couldn’t let his eyes closed. He turned to his bed side and saw the sleeping figure.

He got up and laid his body to be on Kian’s side. Slowly he pulled Kian’s small body to his chest and let Kian slept in his arms. This could be the last time he could hug Kian’s body, then he would lost him forever.

 

The next morning, Mark had waked up before Kian, and made a few contact with Kian. He had to ignore Kian for making him hate him, so wouldn’t hurt him much when he’s leaving.

 

    “Mark! What’s wrong with you?” asked Kian as he finally could catch Mark.

    “Nothing.“

    “So why you ignore me?”

    “No, I did not.”

    “Yes, you do,” Kian pouted his lips.

Mark bit his lips.

   “Mark, could you help me_?”

   “Kian!” Mark sighed before Kian could able finished his words. “Kian, I think it’s time for you to stop depends on me. You are eleven now, you should do everything by yourself.”

Kian had to shock, “Mark?”

    “Yes, Kian, I’m afraid I could never help you again.”

Kian stunned, “What…what do you mean?”

    “I want you to do everything by yourself, and stop asking help on me. I’m tired being your bodyguard.”

    “Mark?” Kian even disbelieved.

    “Maybe you are right, you are not sick, Kian, so it’s mean, you can carry your back alone, and you are able defending yourself from anyone, and if you need your medicine, do with your self because I wouldn’t help you anymore. I’m not your servant.”

Kian’s mouth were opened with shock and disbelieved.

    “Mark I thought you love to do that?”

    “Maybe I was, but when you can’t stand on your feet till now, it made me sick, Kian. You are eleven, a big boy, should do anything by yourself. No wonder Tom always picked you up, coz you are such a weak little chicken, only a burden for everyone.”

Kian’s eyes winded in full shocked. Tears slipped down. He would never thought, Mark would say that. In reflect, he hit Mark’s face with tears had run in his cheek.

    “You don’t have to say that, Mark, without your asking I had thinking of doing everything by myself, but you never allowed me. Do not blame me that I’m so depending on you, because you made me! You made me, Mark!! And now I hate you so much for saying that to me. I thought we are friend. Now I believe we are not,” with tears Kian ran left Mark who was shocked in open mouth.

Mark heart’s sunked, he couldn’t believe Kian’s would say such words, so bravely, not like Kian. He knew Kian was angry by his words. He felt his cheek was hurt by the hit. Kian hit him. He had gone far.

Mark fell in tears, “Oh, Kian, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… I didn’t mean to say that. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m so sorry,” But he couldn’t take back his words.

 

Kian was really ignored Mark, and didn’t say a word on him. It tortured Mark, but maybe this was the best way Kian could release him, and he could go in peace. They both were hurt, but they have to take it.

 

            In the dark, Mark could see the small sleep figure in his bed right beside his own bed. Was. He’ll gonna leave it, he’ll gonna leave this house, and the most he’ll gonna leave Kian. He left without any forgiveness from Kian for what he said, and that what would Mark regretted for all his life, even if he had a happy life with his new family. He looked to the angelic face for the last time, and then he would be lost it forever.

    “Kian, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that, to say those words, in fact yes I love to serve you, to make everything fine for you, and I love to be your guard. I’m sorry,” he felt tears in his cheek. “And really, I don’t wanna go, but I have to. I know I broke my promise, and you shall hate me, Kian. But God knows how much I love you, and I want to be by your side and taking care of you. I’m so sorry.”

He took off his talisman from his neck which always his good luck, and put it to Kian’s neck without waking him up.

    “Goodbye, Kian, with this I know you’re gonne be alright, this will protect you, and safe you forever.”

He kissed Kian’s forehead. “I will not forget you, Kian, you’ll be always in my heart.”

    “Come, Mark, they had waiting for you,” a soft and warm Sister Anne’s voice a bit comfort him.

He nodded and took his bag.

    “Good bye, Kian,” with his last sight.

 

In the Father Simon’ room, had waiting a couple who will take him. To Mark surprised, he had met the women before.

Sister Theresa smiled with his coming.

    “Mark… this is Mr. and Mrs. Feehily. They are now your parents,” Sister Anne introduced them.

    “Hello, Mark,” a gently voice with a warm smile came from the women, like they had met before.

Yes, it was her, she’s the women who greeted him and Kian, and gave them a chocolate.

 Mark looked on them, “Mr. & Mrs. Feehily,” he greeted him politely.

     “Now, Mark, you can call us mother and father, we are your parents now,” Mrs. Feehily smiled warmly. “Maybe we’re not a rich family, but we rich with love. We’ll love you like our own son, because you are the only son we have, okey?”

Mark just nodded. He looked up to that beautiful woman, his new mother.

     “Ma’am, can Kian go with us too?” the questioned was full with hope.

     “Mark, be nice.” Sister Theresa warned him.

But Mr. and Mrs. Feehily smiled gently,

    “I know it’s hard for you to leave him, son, but we promise next year we’ll come back and take him with us,” Mr. Feehily spoke.

Mark went to think, “Why it couldn’t be now, and why it’s not him, why me?””

     “Mark!” Sister Theresa had almost lost his patient.

But still Mrs. Feehily gave him a warm smile. She kissed his cheek,

    “Because I have loved you from the first time I met you, and that the thing I couldn’t lie about. Do you understand?”

Mark bit his lips, somehow he knew what that mean is. And he nodded slightly.  “But promise to come back next year for Kian?”

     “Yes, Mark, we will come back for Kian,” Mr. Feehily said before Sister Theresa gave another warned.  

     “Thank you.”

Mr. & Mrs. Feehily nodded with smiled.

     “Alright, shall we go now?”

Mark nodded slightly. He looked Mrs. Feehily reached out her hand and shyly Mark took it, while Mr. Feehily took his bag.

 

With the last words from Father Simon and Sister Theresa, Mark leaved The St. Peter with his new parents, having his new life, left Kian behind.

 

    “Goodbye, Kian, please forgive me….I will not forget you, wish you all the happiness.”

 

 

TBC 


Should I continue .... ? :D


Next Chapter 4


No comments:

Post a Comment