Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fragile Heart Part 14 – Nicky stopped sending his letter

Rating : T

Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Happy Moment, Emotionaly wrecked




Part 14 – Nicky stopped sending his letter

 

Far through the ocean, a man was reading a book with dripping tears. His heart was breaking. He never thought this little boy was suffered badly. Worst than he saw. If there’s he could do for this poor boy, to protect the little boy, he would. And he did. He swore he did. He had tried his best to protect him. But what he could do then? He was just 12 years old boy who scared too to this bastard, and had too work, leaving this little boy with the bastard who made this boy’s life like hell. He swore he had done everything to protect him and saved him. He would do anything to save him, even if he had to let him go. And he really did!

    “How much you had suffered, Ki. Wish I could take your place,” Nicky wiped his tears. The novel of his brother. Kian. He never thought Kian would tell his story so bravefully, and Nicky just know the whole things ‘he’ did to Kian by the reading Kian’s books. But how could he know what ‘he’ had done, if Kian never talked? Nicky was only seen the scars not know how he got that. And now he was haunted by the guilty feeling. He really wished he could replace Kian. But ‘he’ never interested on him, ‘he’ was only interested on Kian. ‘He’ hated Kian so much, and Nicky knows that. And Nicky had a plan to take Kian out from ‘him’. He saved the money for Kian, he worked for Kian, and he did anything for Kian, even when he had to let Kian go with that family. The family who he believed would give Kian a better life, the only chances that could saving Kian and free from their mean father.

            Releasing Kian was the hardest thing to do, and he wished he never done that. The hard feeling of losing Kian was too much. He couldn’t breathe as he left Kian on that ship with that family, the family who was taken him to England. But he had to do that. That was the only chance to safe Kian. Saved from ‘him’. And he couldn’t go with Kian. He should stay with him. He hadn’t a heart to leave him. He preferred to stay and live with him than to go with Kian with the Sullivan’s, even that meant took Kian place to be ‘his’ victim. That was the choice he made. Sometimes he wished he never done that- he couldn’t live without Kian- but when he saw how Kian’s now, that was the best thing he have done for his beloved brother. The decision he made, gave Kian a better life, had a great family, had parents who love him very much, and got a good education. Went to the best school and be whatever he want to be. Now looked at him. Nicky could smile now. Kian had become a great person, a great author, and a great gentleman. Kian was far from when he was child. Kian has changed now, and that made Nicky glad and thankfully. The thought of leaving him was crossed on his mind again.

Kian no longer needed him. Kian had a new life that no need to disturbed by his past, including his old brother. Nicky was just Kian’s past, or maybe someone form his past that would bring him the bad memories of his childhood. Nicky didn’t want to bring it back to Kian. Kian had enough, Kian doesn’t need anything from his past, as well as his brother. Nicky should leave, and let Kian with his new life. Kian didn’t need him more. Nicky decided to not replay Kian’s letter, and he wouldn’t send him a letter. Nicky had to stop the communication. It was hard, yes it was. But he had to do that, for Kian’s good. And he would do anything for Kian. He thought it would better to take their own lives. Kian had his own life as well as Nicky. Nicky had his own life after Kian left.

So many things happened since Kian left. After he left, Nicky took Kian’s place of the daily beatings by his father. Nicky accepted as he knew what his father would do if he lose Kian. And Nicky took it all. Nicky took his daily beatings while he was still working at the docks. But he was stronger than Kian, so it didn’t impact him so much, as Nicky could hold those beatings. And he much stronger then he was before. He become Mr. Doyle right hand, and took the all shipping thing. Mr. Doyle loved Nicky so much and had seen him as his own son, as he and his wife didn’t have a child. They loved Nicky like their own son, and treated him well as he had been treated so badly with his own father. Mr. Doyle put a heart on two Fiennes boys; Nicky and Kian. So the life after Kian left was not bad at all. Nicky got a lot love from The Doyle’s, even Nicky would prefer Kian was still with him.

Live without Kian was hell. He loved his brother so much and always right beside him, and when his baby brother was gone it tortured him. He often dreamt about him. Dreamt about Kian. He missed Kian so much, and he wished he never done that, but he knew it was the best he should do. And he did. Now, everything has changed now, and there’s no need to be part of Kian’s new life. Nicky had to stepped back and let Kian have his own life peacefully. Nicky just want to make Kian happy, and Kian would be happy without him. He was sure of that.

***

 

            Nicky stopping his letters. That sucked Kian! Kian never knew the reason why Nicky never replayed his letters and never send him the letter again. And it had almost a year. There’s no letter from Nicky. It almost desperate him. Kian needed Nicky letters, to showed him that Nicky still love him. But by no letters from Nicky, the thought being left was coming again. The thought of unloved went through Kian’s head. Nicky didn’t love him. Nicky was leaving him again. And Kian hated being left. But Mark keep insisted him, that might something happened to Nicky who made him couldn’t post them. For the some reason, Kian believed and would keep waiting Nicky’s letter.

 

            Kian was living on his life, while I was living mine as a journalist. Kian second books was followed by the third book. And it was bombing again. Everyone loved it and sold out. Kian even more famous. But that wouldn’t mean anything before Nicky contacted him.  It almost two years, and there were still no sign and letters from Nicky, Kian was devastated. And he right away decided to make a plan of going back to Ireland. Met Nicky by himself. And that shocked me.

 

    “Go to Ireland?” I was still ensuring.

    “Yeah, I have to meet him, Mark. Why didn’t he send me the letter again? Does he don’t love me anymore, or maybe there’s something else I didn’t know and I have to know it. I missed him, Mark, I missed him so much! I have to see him!”

    “But that means you would to meet you father again, Kian. Have you ready with that?” I was sure my word stabbed him, as he froze pale.

I sighed. “See, Kian, you haven’t ready to meet ‘him’.”

    “But I’m not seeing ‘him’, Mark, I’m seeing Nicky!”

    “And Nicky still live with ‘him’, Kian, you know that. You will meet ‘him’ too!

    “And back to Ireland will bring you back to the bad memories. To that home where you spent your life like in hell. Have you ready with that Ki?”

He even shocked with my words. And he fell sobbing.

    “You don’t want me to come home, Mark. Just tell me you don’t want me to meet Nicky again. You jealous, don’t you!?”

His words made me spun. “No Kian! I don’t mind you to see Nicky again, hell he is your brother, and I know you love him so much. Even if I’m jealous, I know I could never replace him on your heart, you love him more than love me, and I accepted that. It didn’t matter for me. All I’m concern was only your feeling Kian. Remember, Nicky is still live with him, in that house where you spent your life like hell. Don’t you remember what your life then? I’m scared that will hurting you. I’, just don’t want you get hurt by come back to that bad memories and meet that bastard-I’m sorry I have to say that-. I don’t want to hurt you, Ki. I hate to see you get hurt. You know I hate it,” my words fell into tears. “I really don’t want you to get hurt.“

He saw my tears, and he fell on my arms, hugged me, “I’m sorry, Mark. I didn’t mean to be rude.”

I just hugged him.

    “No, Mark. I’m stronger now. I’m ready if I have to meet ‘him’ again. I just want to see Nicky. I needed him. I missed him so much. And I needed to see him. I have to see him, Mark, I have to,” he kept insisted. “That won’t hurt me, ‘he’ couldn’t hurt me again. “

I pulled off the hugg and met his eyes. The soppy eyes that needs to see his beloved brother. He nodded to ensure me and wiped my tears away.

    “What about Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan?” I asked as I concern about their feelings too.

I took a deep breath. “I hope they would support me like before.”

    “They love you very much, Kian, and I’m sure it’s hard to letting you go, especially when you will come back to ‘him’.”

   “I know. But they were said I could go home whenever I’m ready. And I’m ready now, Mark.”

    “Do you really have ready, Kian?”

He nodded in positively. “It has been twelve years” And stared me deeply.

    “Would you accompany me, Mark?” he asked in politeness.

    “Of course I would accompany you, Kian. I will go where ever you go, Ki."

He smiled gladly, “Thank you, Mark.”

I smiled, “I promised you, didn’t I?”

He just nodded. “So when we could leave?”

    “After Shane’s marriage,” my words just like a reminder for him.

He was shocked, “Oh my God, I almost forgot. Shane will get married next month. How could I forget that?”

    “Because you’re just thinking about Nicky. He had been over your head, Kian. And I hope you didn’t forget that you’ve been asked to be Shane best men too.”

This shocked him twice, then brusted into laugh, “Oh my God, how could I!” he felt the shame. “Don’t let Shane know this. He would kill me!”

Then we laughed together.

As we stopped, we starred each other. And I kissed him then pulled into my arms, hugged him tight.

‘I love you, Kian, I would go wherever you go, and I promised there’s no one could ever hurt you again. Not even ‘him’. I would never let him hurt you again. Never! I promised, Kian. With all my heart I’ll protected you.’

 

            The plan of Kian departure was shocking all his family, especially Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. They were as scared as I was. But Kian kept insist that he will be alright, and no one could stop him. And like usual, The Sullivan’s could only supported him, even they must let Kian go. Kian was not a property, and he may go home whenever he wanted. So it is now, and they couldn’t resist.

So Kian, we were going home!’

 

TBC


Please review


Next Chapter 15

No comments:

Post a Comment