Tuesday 19 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 23 – I’m Home

Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult , Emotionaly wrecked 




Part 23 – I’m Home

 

            I wake up with fresh feeling, specialy to find Kian was still in my arms. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheek, till his little lips. I didn’t attend to wake him up, buit he did.

He opened his little eyes,

 

    “Morning, Mark?”

    “Good morning, angel.”

He looked around, “Where are we?”

    “In your attic.”

He numb, and scanned the room, “My room.”

    “Yes, your room,” I smiled.

    “But I don’t feel I had a bad dream last night. Should I have one, right, here where the terror was held?”

    “But you didn’t?”

    “No. In fact, I felt so warm and safe… I was in your arms?”

I blushed myself, “Yes, Kian, he held you tide, and I promised you won’t get anybad dreams.”

    “And I hadn’t,” with smiling face. Then he hugged me, “I know I’m always safe with you, Mark.”

I hugged him greedily. No need to said anything again.

 

As we come down, Nicky cheered Kian up like nothing happened last night. He was really understand how was Kian now. Maybe he had, so he could take this wisely. What a good lad.

 

After breakfast, Kian asked to go to the port, visiting the factory where he used to work. So that day, we were on the port, watched the shipping. He met with Fergus, Nicky bestmate, who used to nice on him too. It was a great day. I felt so relax and so he was. Nicky was tried not to show his feelings. He was happy enough to have Kian’s home. That’s all the matters. His brother was home for him. Kian was home.

 

            Only a week later, Kian was ready to visit his parents grave, back to ‘him’. And he looked a much more relax as he stood before ‘him’. Indeed he was smiling on him. He cheered them, and talked with them like they were still alive. It was good sign for him. And something shocked me,

    “Ma, pa, you have met Mark before. He is a good lad, and I love him very much. I don’t think I could live without him,” he looked at me with smiling face, then back to them, “So please blesse us for our love.”

I gulped with heart pounding. And something crossed my mind without any second. It was now or never. I took his hand and turned to them,

    “Mr. and Mrs. Fiennes, I’m Mark Williams. I love your son, and want to spend my life with him, so please give me permission to have your son for whole my life. I promised I would love him, respected him and protect him with all my heart.”

As I saw him, he was pale, in blured eyes, “Mark…?”

I faced him and held his hand tight with nervous, “Kian, I love you very much, and I know we couldn’t be married, no one would allow us to be married. But I don’t care. With or without any legal law, I want to marry you and spend my whole life with you. No matter where we gonna live. I live with you. So…,” I took a deep berath,  “Will you marry, Ki?” I didn’t believed I would say that. But it happened, and now I expecting his replayed.

But he just looked at me tears. He cried! Oh, no, bad sign!

    “Kian…?”

    “Even if I want to stay here?”

    “Yes!” without any thought. As long as with him.

    “Yes, Mark, I would love to,” with smiling full tears of joy.

Simple words which made me whole again. I hugged him tight, “Oh, Kian, thank you very much!”

    “I thought you wouldn’t ask,” he asked shlyly.

    “Thought you wouldn’t think about that!”

He had to smile. “I’m always wondering, when you will ask me.”

    “And it’s now,” I smiled happily. “Yes, Mrs. Fiennes?” I turned to them like I was hearing them. I pretended to listen what she said.

    “Yes, Ma’am, I promised I will love him with my my heart. You may kill me, Ma’am, if I ever hurt him,” I insisted.

    “Mark…?”

    “Shss…” and kept listening them.

    “Yes, of course, Mr. Fiennes, don’t worry about that, I would make him visiting and talk with you everyday. He knows you love him.”

Kian had to smile for what I did. I smiled too,

    “Well, they love you so much, Kian, they want you to happy, and I promised I’ll give you that.”

    “Oh, Mark, that so sweet.”

    “You sweet for me, Ki.”

He blushed, and kissed me. “I love you, Mark.”

    “And I love you too, Kian.”

I sighed in happy feelings, “We better to tell the Sullivans. They ought to know about this.”

    “Yes, they are,” he smiled the back to them, “See you later. I promise, I’ll comeback tomorrow. I’m home now.”

We that, we walked home with a great feeling. No one could ever describe our feelings. Let only us to felt it.

 

            I knew Kian was happy. Happy for me, happy for Nicky, happy for his parents, and happy to be home. He told that on his letter to The Sullivans. It took pages, and still hadn’t enough. Kian was so happy. And on his last word,

“Mother, let me be married with Mark, and live here with him.- Love Kian xxx”

 

 

 

Three months later.

 

            We got a guess. Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan, and my parents. We invited them to meet Nicky, someone who was very special for Kian, and for joining our celebration of our tied or married. It was for family gathering

            It was so emotionally as Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan met Nicky again. It had very long time they didn’t meet, and I could feel how missed them to him. Nicky was like a son for them. Blessed them! And I could feel the happy feeling of our family as they could meet eachother; The Fiennes, The Sullivans, The Williams, The Doyles and The Breens. We made them. It was so gereat to have them together and blessing us, as we knew our marriage was still strange in our social. But they didn’t see that. As long as we were happy, they would happy too. It was for Kian. He had suffered enough when he was child, and the want to make him happy now. That was all. Again, blessed them. I loved them so much!

 

            Well, anything I could say? NOTHING! I was sooo happy! I never been happy like this before. So beautiful, so right, and so perfect. I had everything now. New great life. Lived in a new country, had a new house right on the beach, had a new job as local journalist, had new families, and new big brother and sister with the little nephew I never had before. But mostly I had Kian in my life and he loved me without anydoubt, that the most important who made me very happy. It was so perfect for me. It was so perfect with Kian. And wherevere I’m with him, I would feel home.

“Not only you, Ki, who feel home, I’m neither. Yes, I’m home now”

 

 

 THE END



So what do you say ? Please review :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment