Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 12 – Surrounding By Love

Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Emotionaly wrecked 



Part 12 – Surrounding By Love

   

            It was still like a dream. It wouldn’t this easy! But I it is! I love him and he loves me back! And I swear to God I didn’t take the advantage of his fragile. I really love him, love him very much. And all I want to do just to stay with him, never let it go like Nicky did. Never. I promised myself to stay with him and go wherever he wants to go. Please, Lord, let it be true. He had suffered enough, don’t make me failed him too.

            And I didn’t know, was it my imagination or what, but he looked more cheered up than before. Like he was freshening again. Was it because our love? Well I don’t, hope it is. so that means he was sure with his feeling, and really love me. Thank you Lord.  And it’s not only me who noticed. Shane was too!

 

    “He changed, you know,” Shane talked to me.

I froze nervous. No chance he would noticed that, “What you mean?”

He smiled, “Well he looked more relaxing and cheered up like I never seen before. You made him changed, Mark.”

.  “I did nothing, Shane.”

    “Yes, you did. And he knows that.”

I kept silent.

    “You love him, don’t you,”

I stunned. Should I answer that? Well I didn’t prepare for what going to happen next if he knew bout my love affair with Kian. He would freak out!!

    “Say it, Mark, don’t have to hide. I knew it even you didn’t tell.”

I gulped. And I know I couldn’t lie. He’s Kian’s brother, and I knew he loved Kian very much. Hope so.

    “I’m sorry, Shane, I can’t help it.”

But he smiled. “I know that. And I guessed there’s something between you two,” and there’s no angry or judgement in his eyes.

    “You okay with it, Shane?”

    “Well, it doesn’t like I expected, Mark. But I know he loves you. Don’t you know, he talked about you 24/7 as like as he talked about Nicky. You gave him a good influence, Mark. And I thanked of that.”

    “Thank you Shane,” I sighed in relieved.

    “But I want to know, was it a pity or sympathy love?”

‘Oh, is it some test?’

    “None of two, I love him because the way is. How he struggled and fight for his life. I admired him so much, and the love just came that way, no pity no sympathy. I just love him, Shane.”

And he looked satisfied with my answered. “You are a good lad, Mark. Kian was blessed to find someone like you – well actually he was blessed, everyone would love him,” he smiled. “I give him to you, Mark, I trust in you to take care of him.”

    “Thank you Shane.  But what about your parents?” that what think I missed. Kian still have parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. What would they say? Their son loving a boy?

    “Don’t worry about them. I’ll talked to him. But they loved him so much, it wouldn’t matter for them as long as Kian happy. That’s all the matter, Kian’s happy.”

I smiled gladly. How wise this lad. He just a year older than us, but he looked so mature. Blessed him. Blessed Kian. Well like Shane said, Kian was blessed, he met people who loves him. One jerk who beat him up was nothing than what he received now, lot of love. But why he was still haunted? ’Son’ of a bitch, you made Kian’s life like a hell, and made him living in guilty. I wanted to kill you so much!!!!

 

            Blessed him. Blessed his parents, and blessed my parents! They were okay with us. I knew my parents would okay with me, as they were so liberate and so open mind. They didn’t really matter how I loved. I’ve been prepared to took my decision as my own risk, so they were respect with all my decision (Blessed them!!). But Mr. and Mrs Sullivan? They were so big hearted! They both loved Kian so much, didn’t matter as long as Kian happy.  They even invited me to their party family in their big mansion. and I was like become part of their family. Their big family. I just know Kian has seven siblings, include Shane. Four brothers and three sisters, and they all loved Kian, really like their own brother. They spoiled him too. How lucky Kian found this amazing family. Nicky sent him to a great family, who really loved and cared him. And now I was accepted to be Kian’s best friends and lover. How lucky I am. How lucky you are, Ki, you were surrounding by love. God blessed you, Ki!

 

No one against us. They supported us, but I knew if school found us, they would kick out of us.  No shame love affair allowed. And that made us very careful to take our relationship. We act just like we were still best friend. No one would ever know we were a lover now.  And I had to take careful of Kian too.

 

    “I love you, Mark, please don’t you ever leave me. I need you. You are my Nicky now.”

    “I won’t, Ki. I won’t go anywhere, or even leaving you.”

    “Promise?” he let out his 10 years old boy voice.

I smiled him, “I promise,” ensure him and kissed him.

He smiled glad and happily, “Thank you, Mark,” he hugged me even tighter like he won’t to let go.

I pulled him close to my heart, let him hear my heart, what I feel. My heart beat so fast to feel our love going stronger.

Both of us was now surrounding by love. But that’s not the important thing to me. It was how to see him smile happily again and feel safe who really important to me. You wouldn’t get hurt again, Ki. That my promised. And I would keep it till my last breath. I love you so much, Kian Fiennes-Sullivan.


TBC 

 

Please review

 

Next Chapter 13


No comments:

Post a Comment