Saturday 2 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 5 – You Can Trust Me, Ki …


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Emotionaly wrecked 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

 

Part 5 – You Can Trust Me, Ki …

Kian missed his class, and since then he was always haunted by nightmares. He was restless and tossing in his sleep. Shane wasn’t there -it would bring him a detention if they found he’s not in his room at night- so I stayed up for Kian. I was there for him. Just like what Shane’s did, I wrapped, wiping and comforted him. Let him knows that he wasn’t alone, that I was there with him, that he saved with me. It was so hurt for me to see him like this. But I could do nothing but to comfort him. I didn’t know what’s the real happened to him, what his father done, except that he made Kian’s life as hell. I wanted him to share his bitterness, I want to feel his pain, but before he trust me it wouldn’t happen, he wouldn’t tell me. And this is much worse!
Every night I sat with him, comforted him in his restless and tossing sleep, wondering when will he telling me,
    “You can trust me, Ki. You can tell me everything you want to tell. Please share with me,” I begged him in my heart.

            Two week passed. Back to the class, Kian was more quite than before. He took a lot of attention in every lesson, and never dare to wrote his journal on class again especially on Arkroyd class. And I was more watch over him, like he was my litt. brother. But slowly he recovered, even still sometimes he got nightmare and tossing all night, then he tried to get fit on the next morning for the class like nothing happened. Of course I was there comforting him. That was the only I could do for him for now. He hasn’t told me anything. The pain of my heart was going stronger as he hasn’t trust me. Shane told me to be patient, as he needed time to trust someone outer his family. He said if I care of, just wait and the time will come. If course I care of him, and I’ll wait for that time.

And that time was finally come.

It was night like before. Kian was slept early as I still have something to do with my home work. It was 12 midnight when I finished my homework and go to bed. I felt so tired and I just want to sleep. So I slept. But like usual, it was not along sleep as I was woken up by a whimpering voice. Just like nights before, Kian got another nightmares. Quickly I rushed to him and tried to calming him.
    “Shss… it’s okay, Ki, I’m here…” I wrapped him.
But he kept struggling. And he freaked out. He kept tossing and struggling, sweat over his head, and his hands was on covering his head and face, like he was protecting his face and there a tears slipped from his closed eyes. ‘Oh God, this must be worst than before’
I tried so hard to calming and waking him up.
    “Kian, shss… it’s okay, you safe here, Kian…I’m here…”
But no used. He wouldn’t calm, and he even more freak out. Tears run down in his cheek. I was devastated to calming him. I felt my own tears. I swear, right that time I wanted so much to rushed into Shane for helping him, but I couldn’t leave him too!
    “Kian, please…!!!” I almost screamed.
Then suddenly he woke up with the horror sight. Terrified eyes, shocking pale face and trembling lips. He was panting like just had 1000 m run, he breathe heavily.
    “It’s okay, Ki, you saved now. I’m here…” I grabbed his hand tightly and sponged his wet forehead.
He looked at me with his pale face as try to calming himself.
    “It’s okay it was just a bad dream, Ki. It’s not real, it was a nightmare,” when his breath begun to normal.
    “Yes, it was,” he answered with his trembling voice, made me stunned.
I sighed, “Well, but it’s over now. You safe here, nobody can hurt you; I wouldn’t let anybody hurting again.”
He froze with my words then looking at me. And yes, I have to admit on him. I couldn’t stand it much more.
I took a deep breath,  “Yes, Ki, I know what have you been through.. Shane had told me, what have your father done to you, your real father,” I hold my breath. And he fell into sadness and breaking heart.
    “I’m sorry, Ki, I forced him to telling me. I saw you scars, and nightmares you had every night. I have to know it, Ki. I care about you, and it hurt me to see you suffered like this without knowing what happened to you. But he hadn’t tell me everything. He hadn’t crossed your line, Ki.”
He was still in breakdown.
    “And it much hurt me to watch you like this, suffering from your nightmares. Now knowing what you freaked of. I know your pain, Ki, and I’m here. I’m here to share your pain. You can trust me, Ki, Share with me,” I almost pleading.
I thought he would burst out to me. But he didn’t. He just looked at me.
I didn’t feel he like to share it now, and I wouldn’t expected that.
    “Tell me when you are ready, Ki. When you have trust me…”
He still silent.
I sighed in hopeless. Then got up to fetch him water.
As I came back and sat beside him as he took the glass from me. He drank it slowly.
    “I didn’t know where to start, Mark,” he finally spoke with little voice and trembled.
I was aware. ‘Does he ready to tell me, now?’
    “This would be a long story and wasn’t a pleasant one,” he adjusted.
I smiled bitterly, “I’ve been waiting for this, Ki. I have time to hear it, and no matter how horrible was it.”
He didn’t respond.
I gulped, uncomfortable.
    “Where do you want me to start, Mark?”
I sighed, “What about from your nightmare you just had,” I answered it carefully for not scarring him.
He looked at me in nervous. 

TBC

Please Review ....

Next Part 6 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment