Friday 1 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 2 - What’s wrong With Him!?

Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Physical Abuse , Emotionaly wrecked 

Previous Part : Part 1



Part 2 – What’s wrong With Him!?

 

I was a respected man, and of course I would respect all the private things. That’s why I never asked any private things to Kian, if not himself who was telling me. As long as he wouldn’t talk, I wouldn’t ask and I wouldn’t cross that line. Even I really want to know everything about Kian, why he was so introvert.

 

Till one day, something happened.

 

            It was a boring day in Arkroyd class. We both had Algebra class. George Arkroyd was a monster, nobody like him, but he is genius. Algebra was not my favorite, as well as Kian. We both like literature, so it’s kind of freaky class for us. But still I would not pay attention of his lecture, as well as Kian. I watched him, he was busy of writing his journal (even in Arkroyd class!). I smiled, then let my mind drifted to another place.

I was really in dreamy land when I heard a shocking loud shout.

    “Sullivan, to the corner, now!”

I back into reality in shock… looked to Kian … (the only Sullivan in the class), he drop the pen and closed the journal slightly.

‘Shit, he was caught!’ I thought.

There’s a silent a moment, till finally Kian raised up from his sit.

In pale and no hesitant he walked to the wall.

I watched in horror as the bastard made him stand about 3 feet from the wall facing it.

Before Kian done that, a shocking act coming. Kian pulled down his trouser.

Arkroyd shocked and went pale. “What are you doing, Sullivan! ? Pulled up your trouser!”

But there was no respond from Kian, as he stood like a statue, and kept pulling down. Kian was blanked out, like he wasn’t there. Till he was ready with his boxer. His legs were shaking

    “Sullivan! I said pulled it up!!

    “SULLIVAN!!!!!” Arkroyd went mad.

Soon Kian was back into reality with shocked and see his teacher was red in angry face.

    “PULLED UP YOUR TROUSER, NOW!!”

He froze and saw his trouser was all over the floor, and realized his friends were in all shocking pale face, even me. He then pulled up his trouser.

    “That would be double, Sullivan. Now bend over and place your palms on the wall” to do this Kians upper body was parallel to the floor… and his backside stuck out…

Then Arkroyd pulled out a long cane. I closed my eyes imagining the beating he would get.

SWAT!! First cane through Kian bottom. There was no sound from Kian, even a whimper. He kept the yelped and screaming. The welts voice echoing through the class.

It seemed like eternity, and it didn’t stop. Some lad had to close his eyes, for not able to see it.

Kian’s trouser was ready to ripped from the canes. I saw Arkroyd had gone too far.

To my eyes, Kian bit his lips to stop the cried. I felt so sick. I wanted so much to kick the bastard away from Kian. But I couldn’t.

Till he satisfied with punishment, then pulled back the canes. “Well, that is for being insolent.”

Kian was still quiet. There’s a blood in his lips where he bite it.

Then he turned to the class… “Alright, that’s it for today. I’m sorry for this mess. Good day, everybody,” then went out without even looking at Kian.

 

As Arkroyd left, me and couple friends rushed into Kian who was still bending over the wall shaking and pale.

    “Are you alright, Kian?”

He just nodded, and straightened his body. With my help, he walked back to his chair. He sat with painfully, and laid his head on the desk. I gathered he didn’t feel like communicating… I couldn’t have said why but I felt sick at the thought of him hurting… so I watched him…he was so pale…

    “Kian, you should go to the med. room,” some friend advising.

He just shook his head, still laid down.

    “Back to our room?” I asked him carefully.

And he nodded.

I sighed, and packed his books.

    “Come on, Kian,” ready with his bag. “Can you stand up?”

He nodded and carefully stood up…I supported him to walk, and carried him.

 

It felt like a long journey to our room, and Kian was still quiet. Still in shock!

 

    “Here we are, Kian, our room,” as we arrived, and Kian collapsed onto the bed, faced down.

I watched him in worried. His trouser were tattered, it could be there’s an open wound.

    “Kian, we should see your wounds. Can you open your trouser?”

Horrified he shook his head, refused it

    “Kian, I’m sure there’s an open wound on your back, we should see it.”

But he kept shook.

    “Please, Kian. I won’t hurt you. I just want to check it and healed it. I have to see it, Kian.”

No changes, Kian was still shaking his head, refused it.

But I didn’t give up. Till I had to face him up, and starred him deep.

    “I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to see it. Please, let me open your trouser,” with my pleading eyes.

He saw my pleading eyes, and he believed.  Then he nodded, and pulled down his trouser.

I helped him, to take it off  all. And I’m shocked with the blood trough his boxer.

    “Oh, my god,” and pulled it down. I was more shocked as I saw his arse. There were not only messed up with the canes - one or two of the wounds were open and bleeding where the cane had broken the skin - but there was also angry old scars over his back till his top legs.

I looked at Kian, and he was even paler and frighten.

    “It’s alright, Kian, I’ll take care of this,” then go to med. box, and comeback with a bowl of water.

Without a word, I bathed his wounds, and poured something on it. Still he didn’t let the whimper out. He kept silent, with his pale face.

‘Damn, what now? Where he got this all? I can’t stand it, I have to know!’ But I’m sure I couldn’t ask Kian. So I have to ask Shane. But did he know about this? Well he should, he is his brother!

Right in time, somebody rushed in with the worried and pale face. His brother!

    “Kian!?

    “Fuck!” as he saw the wounds, and sat with him after shut the door off. “You alright, Ki?”

Kian just nodded.

Shane nodded believed

    “How’s the wounds?” he asked me.

    “I had taken care of it.”

    “Good. Thanks Mark.”

I just nodded.

    “ I just heard what happened, and rushed here ASAP.”

    “Yeah, it was horrible. Arkroyd had gone too far.”

    “I know. He was a jerk.”

Then he back to Kian, and watched him, Kian had fall to sleep. Shane sighed relieved. He saw the scars on Kian’s back, and he just sighed in pain. He covered his brother with a thin sheet

    “What happened, Shane?” I asked him, couldn’t stand it. “Where the hell he got that?”

He turned to me, with a flat emotion.

    “I think, you should ask him. It was not my place of telling you. That if he trust you.”

I stunned, “Was it so horrible?”

    “Yes, it was. And he doesn’t like anybody to know it.”

    “But I’m his roomy, I have to know.”

    “Not that easy. Wait till he trusts you. When he does, he will tell you.”

I went silent. And watched his brother looked so worried.

    “I’ll stay for tonight,”

    “Be my guest.”

He just nodded.

 

TBC

 

Review Please .... :) 

 

Next Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment