Monday 11 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 19 – Meet Nicky


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Child Abused, Emotionaly wrecked 



Part 19 – Meet Nicky

 

    “Hey!” I picked up her bag from the ground.

    “I’m sorry,” Kian helped me.

But she didn’t seem care. She was still ensuring what just she heard. She froze.

   “Y…you, Kian?”

   “Yes, Ma’am.”

She was blurring now. And she couldn’t help it, she bursted out into Kian, and hugged him tight.

    “It’s really you, Kian? You really home?” she even tighter.

Kian almost couldn’t believe with this expectation. Someone had waiting for him. Someone he didn’t know. ‘Who’s this lady?’

Till she finally let the hug off, and showed her tears. Tears of joy.

   “Nicky had waiting for you, Kian. He had dreamed you will come. He knew you will come home!”

    “Nicky?”

    “Yea! He always dreamt about you. Every night. He missed you so much!”

Kian almost cried to hear this.

    “Hai, Mrs. Fiennes,” two little girls greeted her as they passed.

    “Oh, hi, Claudia, Suzie,” she smiled gently.

    “Hi, Kian.”

Kian was surprised. But the call was not for him. It was for the little baby on the box as they played with the baby and cuddling him, till he chuckling so cute. Kian was shocked now.

    “See you later, Mrs. Fiennes, bye Kian,” as they excused.

    “See you, Claudia, Suzie.”

Kian was still in shock. So did I. ‘Mrs. Fiennes? Kian?’

But she gave him a smile. ‘Could it be?’

    “I’m your brother’s wife. I’m Georgina, but you can call me Gina,” she took Kian’s hand. “And this is Kian, your nephew.”

Kian stunned. ‘Sister in law? Nephew?’ Kian with disbelieve, but it was real. And this baby has a same name with him.

   “He has name same with me?” he looked to the baby who now smiling at him.

   “Yeah, you brother named him same with you so he could remember on you. And he indeed has your face. You both are so likely,” with smiled.

Kian almost smiled, but also.

   “Maybe we haven’t met before, but your brother always talked about you, and his love and his missed on you, make me could feel the same. I feel like I have loved you, Kian.”

    “Thank you,” Kian smiled

Georgina smiled with taking her breath in relieved. “Nice to meet you, Kian, and…”” she turned to me.

Kian remembered, “Oh, I’m sorry, it’s Mr. Williams, Mark Williams, my partner.”

I shook her hand.

    “Nice to meet you, Mr. Williams.”

    “Nice to meet you, too, Ma’am.”

She back to Kian.

    “Nicky must be so overwhelmed you come home, Kian. That’s what he has waiting for.”

Kian just nodded.

   “Please, come inside,” she opened the door.

I helped her carried her bag, while Kian still hesitates to come inside. I could feel his fear.

    “Come, Kian, this is your home.”

But still it didn’t comfort him. He took a deep breath and braced himself before he came inside.

And when I got inside, I shivered myself. I could feel the sense of fearness and the misery. This is the house where Kian lived his hellish life.

Kian scanned the house. It hadn’t changed from when he left. Still have three chambers. A living room, where Kian always landed unconscious, one bed room who was belong to him, a kitchen on the back, and one stair to the attic, where he and Nicky used to sleep. Not forget, the small closet under the stair. Still same, but had been reconstruction, and clean.

Kian still stood where he was, and looked at the closet.

Till suddenly, right in front of him a boy laid on the floor. He was bad bruising on his butt and thigh. A big guy picked him and threw him to the closet then locked him, and he left. He came with a big bag of rats. He threw the rats to closet and locked with the boy.

Kian watched in pale. He could hear the boy was trashing about, panicking with the rats. But the man just laughed.

Kian approached the closet and tried to open it. It Unlocked. And there, the boy tried to cover his face and his body from their bites. He was terrified. If he could scream, he would scream as loud as he could. But he never dares to let his voice out again.

Kian closed his eyes, didn’t want to remember it.

I touched his shoulder gently, “You, alright, Ki?”

    “Yes, I’m fine.”

    “Come,” I lead him to sit.

Gina could see Kian’s pale face. She knew the closet had been Kian’s nightmares. She could sense that. She then went to the kitchen.

 

Kian was still looking this house with discomfort, as Gina came with the tea. This house was still something he scared about.

    “I know this house leaving bad memories for you, Kian, but Nicky didn’t want to sell it, even when your father died.”

Kian bit his lips. “Nicky never told me when he died.”

This shocked her, “He didn’t?”

Kian shook his head slightly.

    “Well, maybe, he didn’t want you to remember him again. He was so afraid to get you hurt again. He just wanted to cover you, Kian.”

    “Yes, I know.”

Gina smiled, “Nicky kept insist to live here, so he could see your face. He sees you on this house. He didn’t want to leave you again.”

Kian only could smile. He was sure now, Nicky still love him. That’s the only matter for him.

    “So where’s Nicky?” he shyly asked about his brother.

    “Oh, probably still on the dock. Just wait a moment; he would come while I prepared for dinner. Why you don’t play with Kian.”

    “Sure,” he looked to the baby who had on his box.

Kian approached him and picked him up. He smiled at him! Kian was overwhelmed!

I went to his side and looked at him. I held his hand; I could feel what he felt.

   “You made it, Ki.”

   “Yes, Mark, I made it,” Kian sighed in full relieved.

*

            Nicky still looked this sea. It had sunset, he started to doubt Kian was coming home. He thought him so fool to believe Kian would come. He probably had forgotten it. He forgot his hometown, and all his bad memories here. Kian wouldn’t come back.

He took a deep breath, and then walked home. ‘Whenever you would come, Ki, I’ll always wait for you here.’

   

Nicky walked home with smiling, as he imagined the happy Little Kian’s face at home waiting for him, not Kian’s pain pale face at the closet.

*

    “He will come soon,” Gina made sure, “Hey, you sleeping,” she turned to the little Kian on his uncle’s lap. “Here; let me take him to his bed."

    “He likes me,” Kian with proud

    “Of course. He knows his uncle,” Gina teased him as he took the baby to his room, made Kian blushed and even proud.

    “I’m home!” a warm shouted was heard from the door as opened. A big man was coming inside.

I looked at him and Kian. I swore Kian was frozen, and I could feel his heart beating. He froze as he saw the man before him. But not only him, this guy was too froze as he looked to Kian. Only on Kian, not on me.

    “Nicky?” Gina made sure his husband was home. And she found his husband had stood in shock just before Kian.


TBC 

Please Review


No comments:

Post a Comment