Wednesday 27 June 2012

Beauty Love - Chapter 5 - Need To See Him


Rating    : K+

Genre    : Friendship, Family Drama

Warning :  Orphan, Emotionaly wrecked ---- tissueeee

Lads      :  Kian, Mark, Shane, Bryan, Nicky 


Summary : Both Kian and Mark , 11 yrs old, are an orphan at St. Peter Orphan House for Boys. They grew up together and happily, they were loved by all sisters and father, but they are still want to feel having a real family which mean having mother, father, and brother. Would they have that too ?

 

Previous Chapter : Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4



Chapter 5

Need to See Him

 

Kian felt so empty. He was in recovery from the breathe problem, but still his chest hurt so much. The pain of angry, sad, and disappointed was mixed in his heart. Being left was the most hurtful than his lung. He lost Mark, and would never meet him again. Nobody who will sing for him, or play with him. He just hated Mark. He hated Mark so bad, yet he missed Mark so much.

Kian didn’t fancy going out and played with other lad. He didn’t believe on friend again. No friendship would be last forever, everybody will leaving to their new family, so it would better no making friend if you didn’t want to get hurt again when you lose him.

All sisters felt sorry for Kian, but couldn’t do anything. Kian had been the most stubborn kid on St. Peter. And for a while they let Kian felt what he felt now.

 

It almost a month and Kian was still in his grief. He still didn’t want to go play with other kid. How hard they tried, he always refused, till no kid would ask him again. Kian even felt so lonely and felt the careless, no affection, not from Mark. There’s nothing sisters could do, or just making Kian even hurt. And his grief made Tom even often picking him up.

 

    “Stop thinking of him, he wouldn’t come back, Kian. You are just wasting your time being like this. Nobody cares about out, and nobody love you. There would be no parents would adopt you. You’ll be rotten here,” Tom was so much fun making Kian annoyed.

Kian tried no to answer back but he couldn’t.

    “Yeah, like you are not the Kiane too,” Kian spat back. “No body would adopt you, and you will be rotten here as well!”

    “Well, at least I could live on my foot, not like you, you sick spoiling brat, just a burden for everyone!”

He paled with the words. He said the Kiane words with Mark’s.

    “No wonder, Mark decided to leave, because he tired being your servant, he tired with your weakness, and the most, he had sick of you_”

Tears had run down his face. He didn’t want to hear this, but Tom hadn’t stop.

    “You know, what, Mark never loves you, he just felt pity about you, he even didn’t care about you. Now when he felt enough, he leaved, left you forever, and never coming back again. You’ll be lonely and no body cared about, you are such a weakass!”

BUG!!!

A small hand went hard to Tom’s face till he screamed in shock, like never thought Kian would hit him hard. Where the power came from?

    “STOP SAYING THAT TO ME!!!!” with that Kian ran out and cried under the big three where he used to sit with Mark.

 

    “Mark, please, don’t say you don’t love me. You love me, Mark, and you never attend to leave me like this. We would see again someday. Please Mark, promise me,” he sobbed in pain. He looked to his talisman that never off from his neck. ‘I miss you so much, Mark.’ and kissed it, then cried again.

He didn’t know how long he sat there crying. He just knew, Sister Anne woke him up gently.

    “Hey, love? Feel better now?”

He wiped his tears and nodded.

    “Well, probably this would make you even better,” as she handed a letter.

Kian surprised. Who would send him a letter? Could be…?

    “It’s Mark?” with heart beating

Sister Anne just nodded with a smile.

Kian’s heart was about to burst out with happiness. He right away opened it and read it.

 

Dear, Kian

 

    “How you are doing now? I hope you are doing fine and still in good health. And I hope you have not angry with me, but its okay if you do. I knew you deserved to be mad. It’s my fault, I broke my own promises, and I hope you understand it’s not like I wanted. But I had to, I’m sorry.

    Kian, Mr. and Mrs. Feehily is my parents now. Do you remember the lady who gave us a chocolate? Well that’s her, she’s my mother now. They are very nice and love me very much. Like I said to you; it would be nice to have parents and family. That’s where you can find love and happiness, like I am now. You will feel it when you have it. So please do not reject anyone who loves and would love adopt you, because you will have the love like I have now.  We are now on journey to Ireland, there where we gonna live, but we would came back next year. And if you were still there with no one taking you, we will take you and you’ll be lived with us, with me. So we could be together forever. But please do not reject for any loves that came to you before us.

I missed you much, and wishing we could meet again, but let the fate leads us. I just want you to know, I love you very much, and I care about you. I never bored to serve you, like I want you to be well and fine. I would never forget you, you’ll be always in my heart forever. That’s a promise.

Take Care, Kian, be a good boy, hope Lord Heaven will let us meet again someday.

-Love Mark –

Hush…don’t you worry now, just close your eyes and you’ll see the stars.

 They will lead you to heaven, where the happiness will around you.

Just close your eyes, and make a wish for it comes true.

Just close your eyes and don’t you worry, cos I’ll be right here with you.

 Keep you warm and safe.

Just close your eyes….

 

Kian’s was wet with tears. He felt so glad Mark still remember him, and the most Mark loved him. Mark was happy now, with his new parents and family.

He looked up, “He’s happy now, sister. He has family, parents.”

    “Yes, he has, Kian,” Sister Anne with a smile. “But you will have too, Kian.”

    “He is on journey to Ireland, but he will come back next year, he’ll take me with him.”

Sister Anne still smiled, “That’s great Kian,” even she doubted Mark would come back for Kian.

He looked to the envelope and read the name; Mark Feehily, then the address, ‘Dublin-Ireland’.

    “Is it far?”

    “Where, Ireland?”

He nodded.

    “Well, it crosses the sea, Kian.”

    “How long we needed to get there?”

    “Probably three days.”

    “Not that far,” Kian sighed.

Sister Anne just smiled.

    “I will meet him again, would I?”

    “Yes, of course, Kian, just prayed and God would listen.”

 

Kian smiled with the answer

    “Now, let’s get inside, it’s getting cold here, we don’t want you get sick again.”

Kian bit his lips with the words. He remembered what Mark and Tom had ever said.

    “Sister, am I just a burden here, sick every time and made everybody worried about me?”

Sister Anne looked surprised with the question. “You, a burden? No honey. You are not a burden at all. Actually you are our light at this house with your golden hair and your pretty face. You are our baby, Kian, and that’s why it’s so hard to see you hurt and in pain. You are not a burden at all. And your sickness, it’s something you couldn’t resist, Kian. Now, we just could pray, God would always keep you healthy. And don’t do anything fool, okey?”

Kian just nodded.

    “Well, now, let get inside,” she gave a hand, and Kian reached out with smile, let her guided in, but in his head he had something to do that he could not wait till next year. It had to be now.

 

At the middle of the night

 

            Kian pushed in the last stuff he had on this bag with no voice, and closed it tightly. He sighed with a smile. He had packed and ready to go. This gonna be a long journey, to Ireland. He would go to Mark. He should meet Mark, he couldn’t wait till next year, it had to be now!

He read the short massage he wrote:

   “Father Simon, Sister Anne, Sister Theresa, please forgive me, I need to see Mark. Wish me luck, and pray for me. Thank you for everything, and thank you for loving and took care of me. I would never forget you and will always in my heart. THANK YOU!!

-Kian-

ps. no need to worry about me, I had take all my medicines and won’t forget to take them.

 

He saw everyone had fell sleep, and then put his short massage upon his pillow.

    “Bye everyone, hope we could meet someday,” he was full of confident.  He knew he took a very high risk of leaving. He had no money, and no guided, only with Mark’s letter. But he had a faith, faith that will guided him to Mark. He knew he would meet Mark again, hopefully in a week maximum. God will guided him and protect him along the journey. He was gonna see Mark!

He took a deep breath and picked his bag.

    “I’m sorry, father.”

With that he sneaked out and succefully got out with unnoticed.

 

Kian still didn’t believed as he got out from the house with unnoticed, this would mean, God let this happened and will protect him along the journey.

    “Thank you, Lord,” Kian smiled gladly. He looked his talisman and took a deep breath. ‘Here we go. Mark, I’m coming!’

He sighed and took his first step for along journey. Head to Dublin.

 

TBC

 

Sorry, lanjutannya besok lagi ya .... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment