Thursday 7 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 17– Arriving


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Slash but not adult - Happy Moment, Emotionaly wrecked



Part 17– Arriving

          

                Nicky looked to the arriving ship. He had waiting the ship who took Kian home. He had done it everyday and every years while he was look over the cargo. But that always invalid. Kian never showed up from those ships. And Nicky could only hope, Kian would come home someday. But he would never give up to waiting his brother home. He would wait him at the port, at the same place when he released Kian 12 years ago, no matter how long it takes. Maybe he was on delay. He took a last glanced before he leave the port. He had something to do on fabrique before he came here for the shipping.

 

Not long from there,

 

    “We are arrived, Ki,” I shouted happily as descendent the stair to the port

Kian just nodded and followed me.

 

First step on Dublin Port, Kian almost couldn’t believe. I could see his eyes were sparkling. He scanned the people. Their shout. It was like in England, but no, we were in Ireland now. Kian smiled.

He looked around like finding something, and …

    “There!!!” he pointed to a place at the edge of the port facing to a big ship.

He went there and stood there.

   “Here’s the place, Mark. He was stand here, waving his hand letting me go with that family. Yeah, right it was here,” Kian so enthusiasm

I just nodded in smile, could feel what he felt.

Kian stood there quite long with me, ignoring the people who asked them to go and refusing to the offer of great motel by the port labor.   

    “Ki, don’t we better finding a place first for us to stay?” I asked him carefully. “You should take a rest too, Ki. We could come back  here later.

Kian sighed in smile, “You right, Mark, we better find place to stay. We can go back here later.”

I just nodded, and followed him. I promised myself I would go wherever Kian go.

 

            We choose a simply nice motel for us to stay. It was on center town not too far from the port. And as we laid our back on the cozy bed, we couldn’t get up. We were too tired. The plan to go back to port was delayed till tomorrow.  Beside we have plenty of time here. We weren’t rushed, so let us rest a while

*

 

            Nicky gave a last glance to the sea and walked home. No sign of Kian. He would come again tomorrow. He tried to hold his feeling. To keep the faith that Kian will come home; even he knew that would be hurt if that weren’t happen. His only hallucination of Kian coming home. Hope not.

 

    “I’ll coming to town with you,” Gina said as Nicky was going to work in the next morning,

    “What for?”

    “There’s something I need to buy. Beside, it’s been long time we didn’t visiting my parents, did we?””

Nicky silence, “I’m sorry.” Then nodded, “We go together.”

Gina just nodded in smile

            How lucky Nicky  was to have Georgina Breen to be his wife. A lovely rich girl who never seherself rich. She was willingly married to Nicky, the poor boy who worked as a labor to the shipping factory with the bad childhood. She didn’t mind at all to live in Nicky’s small house, coz he didn’t want to leave the memory of Kian, even Nicky was suffered enough to the memory. How much he missed his brother. Both her parents were understood that their daughter loved this boy so much, and only could happy with him. Her happiness was all the matter for them. And now they have little Kian, their firs grandson who made them happier.

 

            From Breen’s mansion he then left his wife at the shop, Nicky went back to the port. He was on charged with the shipping and kept waiting for Kian come home

*

 

    “What is our plan this morning, Ki?” I smiled for the fresh morning after the storm two days ago. “Back to the port?”

    “No. I think we better find my house first,” he froze with his own words, so did I. ‘Back to the hellish house. Meet the monster.’

    “It better no, Ki, if you haven’t ready yet,” I was so worried about him to meet ‘him’ again. It could hurt him again. “Let‘s take a walk to town, or we could wait at the port. Nicky could be there, Ki. He may wait you too.”

I knew this sound impossible. ‘It had 12 years, and Nicky stopped the communication for three years. Did him still waiting Kian to come home or maybe he try to get over him. Well, hell him with he did that. He didn’t know how suffered Kian with his abandonment‘   And Kian looked paled

    “Ki, are you okay?”

He back to reality, “Yes, Mark, I’m fine.”

    “I think we shouldn’t’ go anywhere yet. We’ll stay till you are ready _”

    “No, Mark. We have to get out from here. I should find him right away,” I protested and I couldn’t say anything but to follow him.

 

            We walked along this little town. With the address which Kian still keeps from the Nicky last letter, we searched Kian’s house. It’ was so weird; Kian didn’t recognize this town, even the way to his home.

    “’He’ never allowed me to go out, except to buy ‘him’ the beers,” with trembling voice as he remembered the bad memories.

I held him, “Its okay, we’ll gonna find it.”

 

            We kept walking with Kian tried to remember the way. Till suddenly, he stopped to a store just crossed the street. He just stood to that store. Like something was there.

    “What do you see, Ki?”

    “Me and Nicky.”

I looked to the store name, ‘Book land’. And without a word, he run crossed the street. I ran catch him behind.


TBC 

Please Review



No comments:

Post a Comment