Monday 4 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 9 – Safe Me from the Bad



Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Violonce, Physical abuse, Emotionaly wrecked 



 Part 9 – Safe Me from the Bad

 

    “I lost hopes. As I came back to him, I have to face his beating again. That was something I have to face everyday,” his face even paler.  

I starred at him gently, and he took my eyes sadly, and sighed. Then slowly took his clothes off, showed me something I haven’t ready to see.

    “This what he did, Mark.”

I gasped. Kian’s back was scarred with the marks of the belt he had received so often. It wasn’t that horrific, the scars in themselves were relatively minor. It was how he had received them.

     “I remember each one it happened. What I’d done wrong. Sometimes I wished that morning never come. I want night all the time. Coz when morning come it another beating to face. But I know it won’t happened. I had to face his beatings. Till I only could wish that I could sleep tide, even I never could! The pain from the beating made me couldn’t sleep.  Even if I could sleep, it means the pain was too much to feel, and it would be double when I woke up. “

 

Flashback

 

    “KIAN!!!”

Kian woke instantly with the called. No matter how hurts his body, he had to answered it. He was like every moves was his last. He felt his body was trembling, and cold sweat over his back. He knew he got fever. But he couldn’t resist ‘his’ called.

Slowly he got down in trembling.

‘He’ had waited him, with a flat eyes.

    “Come here.”

Kian stood where he stand

    “Get your ass here!” ‘He’ grabbed Kian’s hair closer with full hand.

He gave a few hard slaps crossed Kian faces with another hand, till Kian felt the blood on his lips.

As he satisfied, he released Kian’s hair, and gave him some pennies

     “Get me a beer.”

No need to be asked twice, Kian rushed to the door and go to nearest shop.

He came back as soon as he can, and gave the beer to ‘him’.

    "Stand over there!" ‘he’ ordered, and start drinking.

Kian stepped back, and stood where he was pointed.

Kian waited with nervous. Soon ‘he’ got drunk, and the beating would begin again, and Kian didn’t dare to find a safe place. His body was burning. Cold sweat was run down on his back, made the wounds even stinging!  He couldn’t stand any much longer, he could feel he would collapse in any minutes, but he couldn’t go upstair to lay his body. Anytime ‘he’ would call him.

And the time was come.

   “Get your arse here!”

Kian froze with the called.

With trembling and shaking leg, he got closer. He could smell the beer from him.

    “To the wall.”

Kian hold his breathe. Heavily he walked to the wall

    “Hurry up!” ‘He’ pushed Kian. “Clothes off,” as he unbuckled his belt.

Kian pulled his clothes off.

    “Pants as well!”

Kian sighed, ‘Oh, God, it would be hurt so much! . He pulled down his pants, till no clothes left on his body, then he braced his self for the first beating with grabbing the wall.

Kian felt the first struck on his back. It was killing him. Then another and another over his back body. Kian really would pass out. His body now was covered with blood and sweat. As his legs and body gave up, he heard a shout and door was opened.

    “KIAAN!!”

It was Nicky! Nicky thrown himself to him, and pulled ‘him’ away from Kian.

Next, Kian couldn’t remember as he passed out under Nicky’s body who protected him from ‘him’.

 

Once again Kian was trapped in a world of dark dreams, fear and pain. his back hurt, so sore and his whole body ached. Dark dreams held him captive, ‘him’ and the belt. He was trashing about. He would scream if he can. And again there’s a hand a sweet voice soothing him, sponging him and wrapped him. But Kian kept fighting. His back hurt so much and hell burned. He would even fight when they touched his back, bathed his wounds regulary. The voice ‘don’t let me hurt again’ was always stopped, never come out. ‘please…stop this pain!!’  It was a long pain.

 

End Flashback

 

    “I thought I was dead. I was! I saw me mam. She stood before me. Smiled at me. Like she was expecting me to come,” he smiled. “Well, I always hope she would come for me. Safe me from the beatings took me to the safeties place, so he couldn’t hurt me again.”

    “I wanted her to come, and say that she loves me, and it wasn’t all my fault, that I don’t deserved this. But she never came. So I believed I deserve it.”

    “No you don’t, Ki, you don’t deserve it. It wasn’t your fault.”

He smiled. “I wished I could believe that.” He sighed. “I wanted to die, to stop this pain. I suffered enough. I had to much! I thought I was dead. I was glad as I saw my mam, and smiled at me. I thought she came for me, took me up with her. My time has come. But…no…, it’s not my time.”

Flash back

 

Kian slowly became aware of his surroundings. He was laid in a bed, not his bunk. And Nicky was there. Right in front of him, crying with glad,

    “Hi, Ki,” then burst into him. “I thought I was lost you, Ki. I thought you are going to die,” he hugged him tighly, and kissed him.

Till he let Kian go, he still cried. Cry for joy.

Kian just stared at him, and looked everyone around him

    “Hallo, Kian, welcome back, son,” Mr. Walsh greeted him warmly.

Kian was confused

    “You got fever, Ki, unconscious for four days, you are scaring us,” Nicky was smiling. “You are at Mr. Sullivan’s house, Ki.”

Kian was still quite.

    “Yes, they took care of you, they saved you.”

    “Hallo, Kian,” Mrs. Sullivan’s sweet voice was right beside him, and took his hand gently, “Glad to have you back, love.”

Kian starred at her, ‘Thank you.’

 

End flashback

 

    “I was close to death. But they saved me. Their loves made me hanging there. And they promised, they wouldn’t let anybody hurt me again. They want to take me with them as they planned to move to England. Nicky saw this as a chance to saving me, to get me out from him. So he let them to take me, to have a better life.”

    “But why Nicky was not going with you?”

    “He doesn’t want it, and I don’t know why. He stayed with ‘him’.”

I sighed heavily. The pain was still there.

    “Like I told you, Mark, this wasn’t a pleasant story. That’s why it’s hard to me to tell to anybody.”

    “I’m sorry, Ki, if this brought you back to the bad memories.”

He smiled, “I would live with those memories, Mark. It wouldn’t go away.”

    “It will Kian, They will go. I’ll help you.”

He smiled bitterly.

    “I’m here, Ki. You have me now. I’ll help you to get you free from those nightmares.”

He smiled again.

I offered him a hug and he fell in my shoulder. I hugged him tightly, to let him now that I always there for him.

    “Thank you, Mark.”

I just nodded and keep hugging him. Till he finally sleep. It felt good to have him in my arms, knowing that I could comfort him. I sighed in relieved. He trusted me now. And the first thought that he was a whimpered, weak, chicken boy, it’s all wrong! He was the strongest boy I’d ever seen. I believed he would be much stronger everyday.

 

 

TBC

 

 

Please review

 

 

Next Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment