Saturday 2 June 2012

Fragile Heart - Part 4 – He Will Survive


Rating : T
Pairing : Still Marki
Summary : When a boy not as lucky as the other, he's trying to regain his happiness, of course with his beloved family and friend helps. 

Warning : Emotionaly wrecked 

Previous Part : Part 1, Part 2, Part 3


Part 4 – He Will Survive

I woke a couple hours later and Shane was still there, waiting his brother waking up. I soon remembered a horrify stories he told me last night. I looked at Kian with painfully.

    “How is he?”
    “Morning, Mark,” he greeted me with smile.
    “Morning. How is he?”
    “Still hasn’t wake up, but he’s okay. He didn’t much tossing last night, and he could sleep in peace. I think he’s better now.”
    “His wounds?”
    “He’ll survive. He had much worst before,” he smiled bitterly as he checked Kian’s wounds. “The only thing I’m worried about was only his voice. I’m afraid he scared to talk again. It happened before. When his trauma came back, he stopped talking for almost a month. Back to square one. It was hard working to make him talked again. I hope he didn’t this time. But he called Nicky’s name, so I think it didn’t happen.  He’s a lot much stronger, now.”
I just nodded.
    “Ng… Shane, bout last night…”
    “Mark, I would appreciate it if you are not mentioning about his past in front of him. Pretend that you know nothing. All this time, we tried for not mentioning it again. He’s still in recovery, and the best way for him is never brought it up again. So please, don’t talk him about it. Someday, when he’s ready and trusted you, he will tell you everything. Key?”
I nodded. “Sure, Shane, I won’t mention about this. You can trust me.”
He smiled, “Thank you.”
I just nodded slightly and back to Kian,
    “Guess, he wouldn’t fit to the class?”
    “No, he wouldn’t. So of you mind, I’ll stay till he really got better.”
    “No, I’ll stay, Shane. I’ll watch him. I don’t fancy going, after yesterday…”
    “Hey, don’t make this affected to you. You should go. Don’t missed your class,”
    “Yeah, and thinking about him? No, thank you. I’m worry about him too, Shane I couldn’t leave him!”
He’s little bit shocked with my tones, then looked me carefully.
    “What?” I protested with his eyes.
    “No, nothing,” he smiled. “Okay, if you insisted to stay with him. But still I have to stay, at least till he wakes up. I can’t leave him too, Mark,” he smiled.
    “Yeah, of course. Stay as long as you need, Shane,” I know how much he loves his brother.
He smiled then back to Kian who still a sleep. I watched him too.
He was still in uniform from last day. His naked bottom covered by the sheet, and he looked so peaceful. Indeed, he’s hiding something. Some misery, which nobody would think about. Shane checked his back again. The blood had dried from long ago, and seems nothing to worry. His bottom was healing; even I think it’s still painfully to him to sit. But nothing serious, he will okay. I looked his old scars more carefully. It was really over his bottom, and his thigh. My heart was like being ripped with the sight. I couldn’t imagine what life he had been trough. Nobody can.
    “Huh…Nicky…?” there’s a voice and he’s stirring.
    “No, Kian, it’s me, Shane,” he’s smiling gladly.
    “Shane? Why are you here? Shouldn’t you at the class now?”
Shane just smiled, “I can’t leave you, Ki, not until you alright.”
    “I’m alright, Shane, thank you,” he smiled.
    “I believed that. And I’m glad to hear you talking, Ki, I thought_”
But he smiled, “Don’t worry Shane, it won’t happened again.”
    “I know,” Shane was so relieved.
    “And please, Shane, don’t tell mother. Don’t make her worried. I’m okay, nothing to worry.”
Shane just nodded. Then Kian turned into me
    “Mark? You stayed too?”
    “I can’t leave you, Ki.”
    “I’m okay, Mark,” then he tried to get up. He froze for the pain, and took a deep breath.
    “Kian?” Shane looked much worried.
    “Don’t worry Shane, I’ve been through a lot worst,” he gulped with his own words, then tried to sit.
    “You shouldn’t stay, Mark. I can take care myself.”
    “Yeah, after yesterday? He broke your skin, Kian.”
    “And it’s my fault. I deserve it, Mark. I deserved for everything I’ve done,” his face changed pale. Feel like he’s ready to burst out. But he’s hanging there.
‘No, Kian! You’re not deserved it.’
    “I’m okay, Mark, don’t worry,” he last words, to stop the subject. And I couldn’t say anything just watched him like nothing happened. Maybe this is part of his healing. Even I know he’s still hurt there, the trauma still haunted, he tried to get stronger. And I would help him. 

TBC

Please review

No comments:

Post a Comment